Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Great Mod Support - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 12:36 AM
DoF Moderator

Zanelong453 has a default reputation
Default Great Mod Support

I had an issue with the reward for registration of a friend. I didn't get the email for the reward code when my brother registered using my name. Hi11Zone talked with me on Skype, I explained my situation, and he instantly fixed it, giving me a new code and now I have my blue dragon. This game has had the fastest support I've seen in a long time, and the other mods that I have seen on the help channel have been equally helpful.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanelong453 View Post
I had an issue with the reward for registration of a friend. I didn't get the email for the reward code when my brother registered using my name. Hi11Zone talked with me on Skype, I explained my situation, and he instantly fixed it, giving me a new code and now I have my blue dragon. This game has had the fastest support I've seen in a long time, and the other mods that I have seen on the help channel have been equally helpful.

Im here to serve im glad your a happy customer!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:15 AM

justerab has a default reputation
Talking Great Job!

Great job Hi1zone you're really helping out a lot! You're an awesome dude and cool to play and talk with.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:41 AM

Dorrian is just above average reputation
Thumbs up

Mod's have been excellent so far! Thanks Hillzone for answering questions for me, I know I ask allot :P
Old 04-04-2013, 07:30 PM

herbaltea has a default reputation
Default Hiizone

Talk about great Support i let him know about my issue and he went straight away to fix my problem. more than i can say for some mods.

TY ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Yes, the Mods are fantastic and have really helped out, not just the players but the Dev team too.

Our dev team is really small at the moment - two full-timers - me (in-game coding, support) and Kon (direction, testing, support, admin) - and several part-timers - John (engine/server coding), Joe (unit/building coding, support), Mark A (art, support), Mark J (testing, support).

Past devs like Jarno, Andy, Alex, Andrej and Tyler have also stopped by but have not been able to be as active.

Luckily for us there were several extremely helpful players who agreed to become Mods and they have pretty much taken over in-game support and are doing a great job.

Without the Mods we wouldn't be able to spend as much time on fixes as we do now. Hopefully we'll be able to get more fixes in and make the game even better.

Last edited by Brian Shingles : 04-05-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

An i'm honored to be a mod for this great community i know our hard work is helping make the game become better and easier for u to fix while we help with the madness that is the chat , iv been on support/game for 55hrs in 3days and i even took the codes out of my own pocket that were my refferals just to make them happy since i had none to give, ur lucky i lost my job a week ago or esle i could not play , hopefully new one soon

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 04-05-2013 at 08:35 AM.