Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2013, 05:22 PM

Atranox has a default reputation

Four bugs -

The Steam manual (http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/...f?t=1364835474) says I should be able to right-click to walk or right-click to attack enemy units. However, I always have to double-right-click to issue any commands to units. Unsure if this is a bug or an intended change - though it would be nice to single click instead of always double.

The pierce armor on my Ogres also keeps resetting. I purchased the pierce armor upgrade from the building and also leveled up agility a few times (until it was greyed-out). This gave my Ogres anywhere from 30-40% pierce resist. However, after restarting the game their pierce armor is now 15% and agility cannot be leveled any more.

My resource cap in my city keeps resetting from over 17,000 to 7,400. This results in me losing tons of resources. This occurs occasionally when I move my army back into my city from a quest or PvP. This has happened 3 times in past 2 days. Restarting the game corrects the resource cap back to 17,000, but all of my resources are lost.

Finally, with dual monitors, I cannot scroll the screen to the right using edge-pan with my mouse. When I move my mouse to the right, it moves out-of-game and onto my second monitor. I can scroll in the other directions and pan the camera, but I need to use the D key on my keyboard to move right. Other RTS games constrain the cursor to the game window when full-screen, so it would be nice for that to occur here as well.