Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

icelord2 has a default reputation
Angry PVP Defeat?

Hi,

I was attacked by another player. i accepted the battle. i have two sets of walls protecting my keep. i had archers on all my outer walls and i was holding him back anytime he would get close my archers would kill his. I kept healing my troops with my hero. during the first 20 mins he broke my outer wall twice and each time he stormed my troops would slaughter his and he would retreat. i only lost two catapult squads from his 3 tree arrow ballistic guys which was the thing that was destroying my walls. and the last time he attached he lost a lot of his troops so i sent all my troops out to destroy his and there was 4 mins left and i was killing off all his archers and wasn't losing any troops then it said Defeat and all the troops stopped. How on earth did i lose when i was clearly winning i started with 60/61 units and at the end i had 57/61 and he only breached my outer wall but i killed all his troops that entered and repaired my wall. and to get defeat a admin said you need to be down to 10% troops or they get to my keep which neither happend. anyone know how i lost?
Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Really not sure what happened there - did the strength indicator that shows your and opponent strength go overwhelmingly to his side? But I don`t see how that could have happened if you were doing so well... We will investigate - might have been some very rare bug issue, as we didn`t get any more reports of this issue yet.

And hey - at least you, and everyone else reading this know that you won. And even if you got defeat by mistake - it should have still awarded you some crowns, and u get to loot all the corpses on the map... hope this makes it a bit better. But yeah we`ll investigate.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

icelord2 has a default reputation

The meter stayed in the middle pretty much the whole time. and in the last 4 mins is when he lost i portion of his swordmen. so i decided i would finish him off and the second my troops started killing his archers is when it said defeat. just very strange. so i dont really care it said defeat because i didnt lose any of my troops or anything though it would have been nice to win some resources and all. so what i said before are the defeat conditions correct? to lose pretty much all your troops or if they take my keep? and thanks for the reply
Old 04-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Yeah that just doesn`t make sense - most likely it was some rare bug.