Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

19 crowns gone? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 11:24 AM

IVATOPIA has a default reputation
Default 19 crowns gone?

Hi i was playing the game yesterday trying to earn some crowns and when i left the game i happen to take a screen shot that statted i had 170 crowns. I am quite glad i did in fact since when i loggesd into day after work and for some reason i have only got 159 crowns :S I first thought i am sure i had 170 last night lest check the screenshot i might be mistaken yet when i checked i was right i did have 170 crowns when i logged of, so i am 19 crowns short i have not spent any yet, so is this a bug? or does the game know loose you crowns over time?

edit - manged to upload the two screen shots the first showing the 170 and the second showing the 159 when i logged in again but i had to shrink them for the forum to allow me to upload them so there not that clear but i think you can still read the numbers that are important any way.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Screenshot15(smaller).bmp (508.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: bmp Screenshot16(smaller).bmp (508.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by IVATOPIA : 02-16-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:06 PM

Hi any word from the devs on my above problem would be appreciated

thanks in advance
Old 02-18-2013, 02:28 PM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation

since you have your proof the devs will take care of you. from what i been seeing on forums today they were making server changes which must have effected you. Im sure they will hook you up and fix this for you. The devs however appear to answer forums in am eastern standard time
Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello, please check your private messages for compensation. And we expect this issue to be resolved shortly once the server upgrade is complete.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklos1 View Post
since you have your proof the devs will take care of you. from what i been seeing on forums today they were making server changes which must have effected you. Im sure they will hook you up and fix this for you. The devs however appear to answer forums in am eastern standard time

yeah i think your right just seen your reaply and the devs and thanks for your reaply to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Hello, please check your private messages for compensation. And we expect this issue to be resolved shortly once the server upgrade is complete.

Thank you i just checked keep up the good work with the game and great custmer service and good luck with the steam launch This game deserves to do well and keep on growing for many years to come