Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need. - Page 30 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sankf, be careful when you copy paste the key - avoid having any extra characters. Also try copy pasting it without - characters.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:17 PM

Sankf has a default reputation

I put in my key the first time I was asked and it said it was validated so it launched the game. But when I am in the game trying to make an account for the online part of the game it says my client key must be 25 etc. I reinstalled the game but it no longer asks for my key. Is there a screen I can go to? I tried looking in the options to find a place to put keys in but I can not find anything.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:23 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Try entering your CD key without - characters. And if it still doesn`t work email support - support@reverieworld.com and ask for a new key (include your old key please)
Old 02-05-2013, 04:35 PM

hitman has a default reputation

i bought the game on your website but it didnt give me a link to download it is it delivered?
Old 02-05-2013, 06:19 PM

It should have emailed you to the email you used with your purchase. Maybe check spam and junk folders of your email. Check your PayPal email address account if you paid with PayPal.

And you can download the game here: http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php
However you would need a CD key that you would have gotten with your purchase.

If you can`t locate your CD key and can`t find the purchase email, contact support@reverieworld.com and they`ll fix it for you asap.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:13 AM

Nightcrowler has a default reputation

I bought dawn of fantasy only a few days ago that the cd-key did not work, I asked to send me the key, but I do not get anything returned
Old 02-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Orc Sect:
Goblin

xKBSxSovietOmen has a default reputation
Default CD Key

I bought the game a while back and i re downloaded it and it asked for a CD key...........
why would i have to put a CD key when i bought it a while back
Old 02-13-2013, 08:41 AM

xKBSxSovietOmen,

That`s how normally CD verification works. If you don`t remember your CD key - email support@reverieworld.com - and tell them your in-game username, or the email you used to register your in-game account, and they can look up your CD key
Old 04-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Kajanov has a default reputation
Default Steam activation

You may want to make it known, that Steam activation expects the cd-key without dashes a.k.a. minus chracters. I had to re-request my key, even though I had it to figure that one out
Old 04-16-2013, 07:28 AM

Taffy has a default reputation

I have a Cd key but there is no field to enter it in, I bought the game from steam. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 4 times. There must be something I missed, or the game is bugged, after reading the reviews on the net, I guess it's the latter. and I have to run it in window mode or my mouse don't work lol, talk about money for nothing.