Bug Report - Elf - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 02:35 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

DarthurMom has a default reputation
Default Bug Report - Elf

Well to make it short. I have encountered a bug with whats seems to be the elven alchemy labs. I have 6 running at once, I leave for say the night to let it build up. But it does not, depletes my gold and stone and the trickle for both endlessly keep going up without a single resource gain.
I have uploaded a short video of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHA22X-MKVw
For now I just turn them off, relog and turn them back on and get what resources I can while I play and then turn them back off before I get off to do something else.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for reporting this DarthurMom. We just included a fix - actually a full rework - of Aclhemy Lab in the upcoming patch.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

DarthurMom has a default reputation

Thanks. Now alls I have to do is remember to turn my Alchemy Labs off before I get off the game.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:17 PM

outofit08 has a default reputation

I have the same problem but i believe mine is related to wall construction I hope you guys put a fix in for that too. I have not played in like a week because i never have gold or stone unless i want to wait around while its gathered online and ofcourse turn off the wall construction that is constructing nothing. My wall have been done sense last month but every time i log in the auto wall construction is on again some how, and my gold and stone are at zero. I turned my Transmute towers off today well see if that changes something but they where to make gold so i dont see how it could change. sigh**** well i hope it gets fixed