Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Greenlit! Holiday Steam Launch! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 10:34 PM

sal123 has a default reputation

Very glad to hear about this news, congrats to Dawn of Fantasy team on making it to Steam. I know I will definitely be adding it to my steam collection and joining in on the (hopefully) new influx of players. Again, congratulations guys, you all deserve it.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 PM

Nyrro has a default reputation

They'd Said this before, but if you dont want to use steam, I believe that you can just use the game standalone, so if you are a steam hater, then dont use it, just use the game like you normally do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiamori View Post
I was playing at a local gaming center and they banned the two accounts I had used to login, over $5k in games banned just because I was playing at the local gaming center. When I asked why they said because it's the rule and then pointed me to some bs fine print on their website. I will never use steam/valve again. It's really sad that you all went with them because if you do a quick look they have done this to thousands of people. They are just a bunch of greedy (BLEEPS)

/end QQ
Old 12-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Congratulations Reverie! Great news indeed! I checked the greenlight lists today and saw good ol dawn of fantasy on there shining bright! Its about to get VERY busy! :D
Old 12-01-2012, 12:37 PM

Staalker has a default reputation

But what if I don't remember my CD-key? How will I add it to my Steam library?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:55 PM

Shocker has a default reputation

AWESOME NEWS! Congratz guys, you really deserved it for your hard work.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:41 PM

IcyDeadPeople has a default reputation

I have a product key for Dawn of Fantasy, but I've been waiting for the Steam launch in order to add it to my Steam library. How do I go about getting my Steam key?

(Or is the same product key going to work with Steam now? It did not work previously when I tried to activate it on Steam.)
Old 01-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

It`ll be the same product key, and no you can`t add it on Steam until the game is released on Steam later this month. You can just install our client for now and start playing - all your progress will automatically transfer to steam once you reinstall the game with the Steam client.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:05 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiamori View Post
I was playing at a local gaming center and they banned the two accounts I had used to login, over $5k in games banned just because I was playing at the local gaming center. When I asked why they said because it's the rule and then pointed me to some bs fine print on their website. I will never use steam/valve again. It's really sad that you all went with them because if you do a quick look they have done this to thousands of people. They are just a bunch of greedy (BLEEPS)

/end QQ

yes.......u have 5k+ spent on games but not a laptop or whatnot.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:49 PM

IcyDeadPeople has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
It`ll be the same product key, and no you can`t add it on Steam until the game is released on Steam later this month. You can just install our client for now and start playing - all your progress will automatically transfer to steam once you reinstall the game with the Steam client.
Thanks very much for clarifying this part, Konstantin!
Old 02-23-2013, 10:37 AM

Xrayce has a default reputation

What happened to release on Steam guys? :)