Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Quest Issues - Online Kingdom Quest bugs - Page 10 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2012, 09:35 AM

Lilyrae has a default reputation
Default Gelipo - Elven Conspirators

Race: Elven
Quest : Gelipo - Elven Conspirators

Got my 2 ranger groups, my Hero character and my sentry group and attaked them and killled them.

Bug is all the enemys on the map are dead and then looted via workers.

But the quest won't complete and the quest giver won't reapear again.
Quest says to kill bandit camp.

When i was posting this i had the Game Capped. When i switched back the game crashed.

When i had loged back in the hero was at my home tree (he was not there when the game crashed) and my army was where i had last placed them.

And the Bandit camp had respawned.

So killed them again and this time the quest triggered proper and the quest when to complete.

So

Quest is working for me now.

Last edited by Lilyrae : 11-09-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM

TitusPullo has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyrae View Post
Race: Elven
Quest : Gelipo - Elven Conspirators

Got my 2 ranger groups, my Hero character and my sentry group and attaked them and killled them.

Bug is all the enemys on the map are dead and then looted via workers.

But the quest won't complete and the quest giver won't reapear again.
Quest says to kill bandit camp.
I too have this issue...

Screenshot:
Old 11-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

@Lilyrae & @TitusPullo - Given that the quest works again when re-done/re-loaded suggests that there was an earlier bug that stopped the file it's in from working properly.

If you experience the bug again, please log out and reply with your log1.txt file as this should can the error information that will let us fix it.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:20 AM

Boink has a default reputation
Default No quests

Hello,
I tried starting a game in open kingdom mode but i get no quests except for the ice dragon. After getting that one there are no more quests available. Supposed questgiver has no mark either and Quest log is empty.
Tried this with different setups of elven and human towns.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:22 PM

NotSure has a default reputation
Question Elf quest bug

I have recently purchased the game, and apart from some experience in older RTS games I am a complete noob.

My issue is that when starting as elves, in the mountain region, I am unable to receive even the first quest.

It is unclear to me whether I did recieve it, and the game is not displaying it properly to me, or if it bugged and the quest isn't accepted at all.

The game seems to start up extremely slowly, in the sense that I am unable to gain resources to in order to expand (I guessing since the startin quests are supposed to give you the boost you need to begin).

In the meantimme I will likely start another town to circumnavigate the issue, but a fix or some instruction to reduce my ignorance would be most appreciated.

Thanks much.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:58 PM

NotSure has a default reputation
Default Update

So it seems that when I start a new city, the first quest I am given is to receive the ice dragon which I complete and sucessfully receive the dragon.

However, after this I am not given another quest by the unit that is supposed to hand them out.

I have had my friend who has been playing the game since before the ice dragon for christmas was introduced verify this as a problem that wasn't only affecting my client.

It seems that having the dragon quest pop up cancels the ability to obtain the first quest that you would originally receive.

Maybe we are missing something but I feel that this is an bug that needs immediate attention as it prevents any new players from playing the game properly (personally and unfortunately I am almost at the point where I'm looking for a refund for this game since it has major problems which don't seem to be getting attention).

Because both of us are fairly new to the game we are unsure which information is important to post regarding this issue, so if more information is needed to properly address the issue please contact me.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:11 AM

BabaYigit has a default reputation
Default Beginner Probs

Heeelllloooooooooooo,

I have the same Problem as the others, cant get any quests and resss.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are working on a solution, and this will be fixed with-in an hour. Just as all of our staff left for the Holidays, this turned up this morning Sorry for the delay with the fix.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:36 PM

cycle111 has a default reputation
Default No Orc Quest

Hello, I am playing as the desert orks and I currently had a problem for awhile now. In my quest list I have three looping quest and no other quest. I know I didn't finish the campaign since i haven't killed Tirranek yet. The last quest I remember completing was the quest in which I had to defend Makkada from a human invasion and after that I was told to wait for Krak urnen's reply. I'm am hopeful that you guys will post quest detail on each of the races. Please respond back.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Actually sounds like you are at the end of the current storyline, with only looping quests left. You don`t get to kill Tirranek yet...
Sorry to disappoint you, but our storyline was too huge and didn`t fully make it into the game yet. We have around 50 quests for each race from start-up to late game - unique for each race.

We plan to continue the storyline after the Steam release, so you`ll get to kill Tirranek as well as defend the world against income Dragon invasion and get to the bottom of wizards plotting and all out war - in order to save the world from the wrath of the bored gods...

Meanwhile you can always start on Elven or Human campaign - they have all unique quest set, although the storyline runs parallel to the Orcs, and shows how events unfold from the Human/Elven side.