Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Games locks up after "Kill thy nieghbor" - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 09:31 PM

CaynEnable has a default reputation
Default Games locks up after "Kill thy nieghbor"

I have completed this quest 3 times now, first time I exited to the world map after the victory message, then I let the time expire after the victory message, third time I exited after the victory message, each time the game goes to the load screen and stays there, I can here battle sounds, and the yahoo tells me I have workers not doing anything....I have to ctrl-alt-delete and kill the task to shut the game down....just so I can log back in to do the same quest over and over.....

When I log back in my troops are still wounded or dead, but the quest is not finished.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:44 PM

Finally log back in, only to find all but two of my armies are gone, my siege workshop is gone, dragon hunter is gone, and who knows what else is gone...this is twice this happened today. How long has this been out? Very frusterating.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:52 PM

and 4 sections of my wall are gone....
Old 11-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Cayn,

We checked this again - and that`s the problem with your connection interrupting, thus loosing connection to the server. This is responsible for all the problems, including ending quests that you are having.

The only two things to try are:

1) Restart your router/modem - turn power off and on.
2) When playing DoF - close any other applications running - any browser windows e.t.c

Aside from that the only thing that might help is logging out to the main menu, and logging back in every 30-60 minutes, to make sure no progress is lost.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:00 AM

Landir has a default reputation
Default Same thing

It happened also to me i played as elves the quest from borinthas to defeat those two armies near utal attros and i done about three or four times cause it stoped working after the mission or the loading lagged and when i restarted the units were almost dead cuse they did the same fight three times without healing .....