Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Adding ideas for new units - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 11:22 AM

Landir has a default reputation
Lightbulb Adding ideas for new units

Hey there i was recently writing with one of the producers or programers or someone i dont remember and there was something like we are open for suggestions for units .
So can we write or send images if we have an idea on what shuold be another unit or how it will be looking ...... Just asking cause i like this game and i would be happy if i could send some ideas too
thanks and reply
Old 11-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Vind has a default reputation

Id like to suggest remodeling of elven treant, it looks bad, moves badly. It is too robust.
Just doesnt have a elven feel like other units.

As for other elven units
Druids,
High mages,
Beastmasters,
Dryads

One more thing, there should be roaming monsters like neutral beasts or bandits.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:15 AM

I already have some images drawn . The dryads are good ideas and the treant should be more detailed and have different shapes ..... There would be some elite unit like the others you know in horde or in group a suggest crossbow man cause elves have only one archer unit and some more siege units like a monster with a catapult on it or a catapult or a giant with a battering ram
But elves need another siege unit for sure
And i had an idea for assassin - assassin unit would have the ability to hide and to climb trees and they could travel on the world map faster than other units . Something like mercenaries
Old 11-24-2012, 07:01 AM

freewarstyle has a default reputation

there could be swamp golems in the swamps and stone golems in the mountains
or some mages to have theyer nation and they to spawn the golems to serve them each golem will need some resurces to be created

for orcs
trolls

for elfs
they could get some little tree soldiers that are summoned
Old 11-24-2012, 11:31 AM

Dryads ? Is that what you meaned ?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM

yes dryads and other units they could make dwarfs that ride on dino raptors or battleboars there could be dwarfs riding on a mamoth or trex everyone like dinos there are hundread of ideas that are possible to be put in action the people say king experiment
Old 11-29-2012, 01:31 AM

Partl has a default reputation

First of all, elfes unicorns should get their horn removed... just beeing white horses

For humans, i could think of naphtha-throwers (or would they fit dwarfes better?). Mby some spear-trowers, or horse-riding bowmen (ofc with shorter range than ususal bowmen). Longbowmen sounds nice either - having long range, slow attackrating and doing more dmg to armored units, than light.

At orcs side, we could want to see some sort of reptile-monsters, basilisks or dinos. Some zentaurs and even cyclops would fit them quite nice aswell.

For the elfes, i mostly think about spellpower, instead of additional units. These spells could be more powerful near trees, or even be applied at em, to fit into the elfes woodloving and non-agressive theme. So... some wizards and stuff. Dryads, or even deer and wolves would be nice too.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 AM

So thanks for replies and nice ideas but those with dinos are somehow not original but thanks
Those with battle boars are awesome and also the druids are good
I think Konstantin should see this cause these ideas are awesome .
Old 11-29-2012, 12:46 PM

Default Just an idea :D

there could be some sort of giant ants that are living in the dwarfs mountains the dwarfs had tamed theyer queen and those ants serve the dwarfs they are giant ants they have hands and 6 legs they are inteligent they are long living race they they were peacefull but the dragons had atacked them they haded a war they lost it whit big casulties then the dwarfs came and captured theyer queen and make them to serve the dwarfs they make mithril armors for the dwarfs and they wear armor to and they are well armed down i will tell you more about them so person to get some idea for them

Race of intelligent giant ants. Their society is ordered much like all insects – Queen, male mating partners (with wings and little intelligence), warriors and workers. They lived on dwarven mountains long before the humans arrived in the continent and ages before dwarfs came to those mountains when the elfs were new race they were one of the furst races they waged war whit the dragons. Unlike popular belief the ants are not naturally peaceful in that sense the Queen is the only one with any emotion, they simple decided not to resist the dwarfs because they realised it would be futile. They are believed to be under dwarven control, but as stated in they merely aid the dwarfs when it suits them. I will let the konstantin to chose theyer name they are six limbed, using two legs when charging into battle wielding the razor sharp forearms as swords and have a hard shell that acts like amour. They are also able to use six legs when the need is to move fast. they get humans whit ease and the elfs are no math for theyer speed but is weak on it's back because it cannot move, when males fight for dominance they try and wrestle each other to the ground. The fleshly joints in-between each section of shell is its weakest point and a sword can pierce it easily. Those ants are also prized mithril makers, they make mithril and spin it into cloth using special types of workers. mithril is a valuable produce in the stifling heat of dwarven mountains those ants make colonies each coloni has from 10 k to 1 milion ants in it and they are they key to stop the evil undead infestation that is coming from distant lands

Last edited by freewarstyle : 11-29-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:40 AM

Default Wow

That story is good enough for book but i started to be so interested in them
Do you think you can draw an image of them or let me to do it ?
I am a good drawer