Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Greetings from Minnesota - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square > Traveler Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 03:19 AM

saintscrilla has a default reputation
Default Greetings from Minnesota

Well hello Reverie world studios. I'm glad to say, I saw this in green light on steam and went ahead to buy and play it right away. Thanks for the dragon promo. Also a few comments from my perspective.

Game is very great. Concept, plan, and direction. Additional content would be awesome, read up on expansion of siegeworks, excited to see it implemented.

Also, my brother also got it shortly after me. We played castle like games, which is what attracted me, but the online rts multiplay is the main reason. Graphics are very nice, I get the number of units etc. I run on high graphics, he has better gpx card and hardware. Anywho to the point. The screen flashes blue at times, unsure what would cause that, some mechanic gliches, I should probably sceenshot them(Harding cover visual inside stone wall, macemen life raised above life cap during a heal, gold glitch happened once while farming out homeland npc skirmish and gold raised instead of decay, units set up in estate move from posted position if selected to defensive stance, Been playing humans..the npc lentoht guys fort inside estate, the walls to the little camp dissapear for me at times more often now, I think the wolves with run through the gate closed too.) But nothing that will deter me from continuing playing this awesome innovative game. Just bugs. But hope to see this game to continue to grow, love it.

Last edited by saintscrilla : 09-23-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Welcome, saintscrilla.

I'm glad you and your brother are enjoying the game. We're getting a few new players who have found out about us through Steam Greenlight, I'm sure there will be even more once we are actually on Steam (hopefully in the next couple of months and maybe coinciding with the expansion release).

As you said, there are a few odd bugs here and there, but we'll do our best to eradicate them when we get reports like yours.

I look forward to battling you in-game
Old 09-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Generation is someone to look uptoGeneration is someone to look upto

Welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy it.