Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Welcome our new warriors (and builders)! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Welcome our new warriors (and builders)!

Exciting news today - Reverie World Studios have teamed up with IndieBundle Team to release an awesome new bundle package, featuring Dawn of Fantasy and two other awesome titles - Depth Hunter, The Sparkle 2.

We expect great results from this cooperation - with the goal of growing Dawn of Fantasy community and player base. So please join us in welcome the new players and make them feel welcomed and help them join in (you can attack and burn their towns later)

http://www.indiebundle.org
Old 09-19-2012, 04:31 AM

Partl has a default reputation

Hey ... thats great news. Keep it up
Old 09-19-2012, 08:49 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quick update - the celebratory post was a bit premature, as bundle advertising only starts on Friday. But we should start seeing a lot more players online next week
Old 10-13-2012, 05:49 PM

Destra has a default reputation

TBH I just got the bundle for this game, 5 dollars vs 30 dollars, was an easy decision. >_>
Old 10-15-2012, 11:24 AM

We are seeing a huge surge in player numbers, I won`t be surprised if we`ll be at something like 500 daily players towards end of the week. And yeah - the greenlight bundle is a great deal. But our own website offer - with 20$ in free content can still compete - somewhat
Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 PM

Xixixtle has a default reputation
Default Siege works

Any word on Siege works expansion release? Or still "late fall"... Haven't gotten any fights in a couple days now... I haven't been on in prime time, but I have some Orcs seeking to spill da gellem...
Old 10-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Xixixtle,

Our daily player base is greatly growing for 6th consecutive day - as we are finally getting really good new player traffic. Hopefully towards end of the week finding a PvP partner will be a problem of the past. Meanwhile I would recommend searching in the Rollingplain region, and trying with armies around 200 to 300 strength.

And I can`t comment on the Siegeworks release date yet, but we`ll hopefully set an exact date in the near future. However - Siegeworks won`t release fix the problem of not being able to find PvP games, only larger player population will, and looks like we are on a right track there.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

someone remind me why i paid a hefty price for this when people pay 5 dollars and get an amazingly great deal.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

You've owned it for a lot longer then they have
Old 10-18-2012, 09:30 AM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

thats not a valid excuse. Just because I owned it for a lot longer than others have, does not mean the level of enjoyment will be the same. For instance, the content in this game is good enough for a few weeks of play. I haven't played Dof for a LONG..LONG... time because its the same thing every time i log on. Lack of players..etc. Now people spend 5 dollars, get like a guarantee for a steam key while i've been waiting for months just for that. AND..they get more than 1 game. Their level of enjoyment surpasses that 5 dollars alone. Hell,even if they get tired of dof, they have the other games for 5 bucks. And having an advanced kingdom is worthless because its so easy to make one like mine in a matter of days. By then, all the new people will have already caught up to me.

Giving away the game for free...5 dollar deals...really, how much more can i take watching a bad investment go horribly wrong.