Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c - Page 15 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 11:20 AM

cybernard has a default reputation
Default list of observed problems

Error message is wrong:
The game says I can't have a battalion of that size even when it has 1 group in iit.
What it really means is my home city is 93/90 and that is really what it is complaining about.
Move 5 groups from home city to army and it is fine.

-----------------------------
Additional:
I can not always move large numbers of troops from 1 army to another and frequently gives bogus error. I do the same thing 1 or 2 units at a time and it works just fine. I am no where near the size limit of 60. I tried to merge a group of about 5 and 15 and had to do it 1 or 2 at a time.
---------------------------
9/9/12 This morning I connected, but after breakfast I can't connect to the game server because the connection is timing out. It was fine all yesterday, but now I can't get in.
-----------------------------
Even though the limit for people seems to be 90 the game keeps allowing me to build houses that no one will every occupy and I can't knock them down.

I have at least 10 spare houses because I didn't even realize there was a limit because the game did not stop me like it did at 51 units.
----------------------------------
House overlapping each other like crazy.

Building overlapping walls or each other.

1 group of peasants got stuck behind a building next to a cliff and could not be rescued, and in addition the game keeps saying they are idle.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for reporting all of these problems, we`ll look into them in the coming patches.

Quote:
9/9/12 This morning I connected, but after breakfast I can't connect to the game server because the connection is timing out. It was fine all yesterday, but now I can't get in.
That`s fixed now, we are having some minor issues with the new server.

Quote:
1 group of peasants got stuck behind a building next to a cliff and could not be rescued, and in addition the game keeps saying they are idle.
This is pathfinding issues. You can transfer this bugged peasant out of the town into the army, and transfer it back. That`ll get it unstuck.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Thanks for reporting all of these problems, we`ll look into them in the coming patches.

That`s fixed now, we are having some minor issues with the new server.

This is pathfinding issues. You can transfer this bugged peasant out of the town into the army, and transfer it back. That`ll get it unstuck.
I thought of that but could not figure out which one of my 30 groups of peasants was the stuck group.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM

Default which unit is which

I built new carts and I wanted to put them into my army but when I moved the carts over instead of taking the spare one it took ones in critical locations for resource harvesting.

We need to be able to know exactly which unit we are putting into our army.

Since I could tell which knights where which I also took knight from critical locations instead of the spare and I had to quickly move the new knights into the old knight positions.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:22 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are looking for a way to address this issue, and hopefully would have a solution down the road.
And the horse carts suppose to show what goods workers are dropping off there, but it might be bugging out - we`ll be sure to fix this.

One way around this that I found effective, is to station units of certain level in my town. For example - all the archers, swordsman e.t.c I use as a town garrison I upgrade to level 3 in the nearby NPC town.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:26 AM

chukky has a default reputation
Question disappeared dragon and dwaven axe men

i put the code in.
120 influence and an Ice Dragon.
Please use the bonus code below inside the in-game Market - Redeem Code section.

but when the timed out thing happen and update now i lost my dragon and dwaven axe men,( and just finnishing builing few sets of sords men and few sets of archers, Just disapeared, But funny enough i still got the crowns.
can i please have them back
thank you
Old 10-17-2012, 10:31 AM

Hi Chukky, please check private messages, I just replied with a solution.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:09 PM

SadClown is just above average reputation

Trying to create mounted spearmen and slayers in the warg buildings, they won't work. The building gets the groops, but it doesn't generate anything. The unit dissapears, using the resources but giving nothing.

This happens on the orc forest town. So far I'm unable to produce any horsemen on any warg building, doesn't matter if it's a new one, if there are wargs spawing, etc. It doesn't happen with any other unit.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

(this may sound stupid), Did you wait for 5 minutes for them to be "produced"?
Old 10-20-2012, 03:41 AM

SadClown is just above average reputation

Of course I did, lol. Rather more than 5 minutes. Weirdly one of them spawed, but only after 9 hours. 1 out of 6.