Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Online game not saving - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2012, 07:16 AM

swuopa has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vind View Post
I know it is frustrating but using ffs will get you nowhere, a couple of nice words will open the strongest gate.

Im sure the devs are doing all they can to fix bugs in game. Give them some break they are allready working their asses off.
i agree, Glykon if you play from 80s i cant undestand how you do not have learn education and patience...
Old 07-05-2012, 11:23 AM

speshtonies has a default reputation
Default game not saving...

uh new player here, good game so far but i just logged out for abit an came back on an found the game didn't save
i did have some unicorns from a market quest (can't finish that now!), a treant from another as well as 4 forest spirits and walls, all gone.... although i do have an extra 3 heroes and extra sentries lol but all the resources are gone too

can anything be done to replace the missing stuff?
Old 08-07-2012, 12:27 PM

tthammy has a default reputation

ok . i just bought the game today and i already have thsi problem like 2 times already. if my game crashes i have to redo the entire thing -_-
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 PM

tthammy has a default reputation

it happened again, i am getting angry..
Old 08-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

tthammy - sorry to hear about this, and yeah this is annoying! lets see if we can resolve this.

Can you confirm that the game even saves your progress at all please. Just start a new town, do something, go to Main Menu - choose Log Out, go back to the main menu, load this town again and confirm that your progress saved.

If it does save, and it`s only looses progress on crashes, could you please do the following
-Restart your wireless router/internet modem
-And make sure you don`t run any applications or webpages in the background

If that didn`t help, please test your internet connection stablity here: http://www.dslreports.com/pingtest and reply here with results.

And it would also really help us track down the problem if you could describe what were you doing when it crashed - in as many details as possible (it`s not suppose to crash that often)