Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Questions regarding Dawn of Fantasy - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2012, 02:01 AM

booni has a default reputation
Default Questions regarding Dawn of Fantasy

hey im new to these forums but i have been following this game for quite a while now.im finally about to buy this but before i do i would like to know two things.
1.Is pvp now fixed?they were problems before like sync errors ,lag etc
2.(most important) my connection sometimes randomly gets disconnected so i would like to know if im playing the main online mode and in the middle of something say building etc and my internet disconnects what willl happen? will i lose my progress and everything or will it get saved?

this is the only reason i havnt bought it yet but now im very eager to get it since im a fan of such games and this one is a gem
Old 08-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by booni View Post
h
1.Is pvp now fixed?they were problems before like sync errors ,lag etc
2.(most important) my connection sometimes randomly gets disconnected so i would like to know if im playing the main online mode and in the middle of something say building etc and my internet disconnects what willl happen? will i lose my progress and everything or will it get saved?
1. PVP is fixed

2. if you start building something or creating some units or even put your army to travel from a to b, and you disconnect, no problem, all actions you started continue while offline. If you are in a battle this dose not apply.

3. Stay tuned, there are new stuff coming up, but it is a big surprise what is to come.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:30 AM

booni has a default reputation

ok and what about if im in battle with NPC with a huge army and net disconnects.than what? will my army forfeit and perish?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hey booni - welcome!

Quote:
If im in battle with NPC with a huge army and net disconnects.than what? will my army forfeit and perish?
In most cases things will go back to just how they were before the battle - your army will be like it was on the worldmap, as if it never entered the battle. In a rare instance you might loose some progress. But it shouldn`t be that bad.

And if you do decide to buy the game, please let us know how it`ll work out for you - hopefully it`ll work well enough. Sorry that I can`t be 100% reassuring - but it`s tricky business playing online game with shaky connection.