Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need. - Page 26 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2012, 09:40 PM

lobengula has a default reputation

Two days ago I received an email for the play for free - I clicked and was given a key - I downloaded the game yesterday and logged in successfully - I then created my character - then logged off the game (it was late and I had work the next day) - today I launch the game and try to log in and play and it says invalid user name and password. I request details to be sent to email and nothing has been sent in the last 3 hours. So I try to create a new account again thinking I messed up somewhere - and it says the key is in use... Please advise.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello and welcome to DoF!

I`d recommend trying different combinations of username/password, or adding dofgame.com to the safe senders domain in your e-mail client, and trying password recovery again.

Or if you like tell me what username or e-mail you used to register (you can send me a Private Message on this forum) and I`ll reset your password for you.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:54 PM

lobengula has a default reputation

OK sent you that info
Old 08-06-2012, 12:15 PM

pemarshall has a default reputation
Default The time period for this key is over message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
CraiX,

please check the first post, under You played Beta before. Now installing Retail version - and get an error
Unfortunately after following the instructions for transferring from Beta to Live I get the same message. This is more unfortunate as I didn't play the beta so why I am getting the message at all leaves me somewhat puzzled.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:25 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

pemarshall,

Send me a Private Forum Message, or e-mail - support@reverieworld.com and include your CD key that gives you that error - should be able to fix this for you.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:44 AM

thunderhorse has a default reputation
Default help plz

hi just broought dawn of fantasy 2 days go from game website just got it today but it keep saying time eslaped and the invaid cd key plz help
Old 08-08-2012, 06:25 AM

Hello - I`ve replied to your e-mail, should be all fixed now - just check my instructions.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:14 AM

Fen'Harel has a default reputation
Default Sent an email

I bought the game, from a website and had it deliver today was really excited to actually have a go at this game, but i get some odd error? that's been happening since release? but its not just when you put the real CD key in, you can put a fake mumbo jumbo one and still get the error?

Why has this not been fixed on a general level, people are buying a game they can't just play?
Old 08-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Hi Fen'harel,

When our ex-publisher put out the boxed version of the game there was a printing error that put the key into the wrong format, which as you can imagine, has caused a number of difficulties.

If you follow the steps in this post, you should be able to get your key into the correct format.

If you still have difficulties, send an email to support@reverieworld.com with details of the problem (including your key) and we will sort things out for you.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:05 PM

amarado1 has a default reputation
Default lost my key

Hello...I used to play this game in the very begining and after reinstaling my windows I lost my cd key...can I retrieve it and how ?