Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

All my units disappeared, including my dragon! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 08:04 AM

silver_dragon has a default reputation
Unhappy All my units disappeared, including my dragon!

So there I was, I had just gotten some elvish units as I'm a human , returning to my hometown. I'm just about to go back to the world map when the game crashes. I think to myself "no biggies. I'll just restart the game". I do, and ALL my units are gone , plus my hero reverted six levels, and my small green dragon is gone too . If possible, I want to get my units back, even if they are at level one. I don't care. If you can't even do that, atleast give me back my small green dragon. It was tough getting those crowns.

Edit: If I recall, my hero was either at level 21 or 22. I had six swordsman. One was level six, two were level five, another was level two, and the last ones were still at level one. I had four Mounted knights. Two were at level fives, one at level two, and the last at level one. I possesed three halberdiers and that elvish halberdier(forgot the name). One level four, and the other two at level one and the elvish was level two. Four arbalettriers, with two at level three, one at level two, and the last at level one. I also had six archers with two elvish rangers. One ranger was level four while the other was level one. Three of my archers were level six, two were level four, and the last was level three. I also had a female warden. (level one, obviously). And finally, the thing that annoyed me the most, I had a level four green dragon.Oh, and I got a unicorn just because. (yes. I have a good memory)

My in-game name is Silver_dragon, and my city is Dragonrealm. (it's in the first slot)

Last edited by silver_dragon : 06-27-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:24 AM

Old 06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello Silver, sorry for the late reply - check your Private Messages on the forums for a solution/compensation.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:54 AM

It's okay. Atleast I found a place to put that image.