Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Where's the fairness? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012, 08:31 PM

Ardent has a default reputation
Default Where's the fairness?

I love the game but:
- Level 31 royal dragon dies because of loop fire wall casting (kept getting interrupted by a swarm of mounted archers) and ignores all other commands.
- Level 4 royal dragon dies and when ressurected is unable to use any skill whatsoever, discarded.
- Level 31 dragonslayer gets eaten by them bloody elven plants because he engaged them (make them not aggro?).
- Level 41 main hero gets de-lvled to 15.

First 3 points happened within a 3 hour timespan, I mean come on! -.-
Old 06-05-2012, 10:11 PM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

Quote:
- Level 31 royal dragon dies because of loop fire wall casting (kept getting interrupted by a swarm of mounted archers) and ignores all other commands.
- Level 4 royal dragon dies and when ressurected is unable to use any skill whatsoever, discarded.
- Level 41 main hero gets de-lvled to 15.

These sound like bugs instead of fairness issues

Quote:
- Level 31 dragonslayer gets eaten by them bloody elven plants because he engaged them (make them not aggro?).
are you saying that your hero attacked the plants all by itself or they attacked it and wouldnt disengage or that you ordered lizard eater to attack the plants and got eaten by them
Old 06-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Zekarde has a default reputation

I am not certain, but I believe plants ohmnoming heroes is a bug. With the dragons the best advice I can give is to payout the moment you realize you cannot save it. Even some of the most epic battles are not worth losing a dragon to win.

The main hero de-leveling happens to me whenever I level him, whats surprising to me is you even managed getting him past 25(he's just a glorified buff bot for me).

As for the level 4 royal you could have made a bug report on it, they restore lost units all the time so broken ones are not likely any different.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:15 AM

Ardent has a default reputation

It's all good, I was just amazed at how much the game can throw at you in such a short timespan. The slayer was at a moderate distance from the plant, might've been a stray arrow or something that set him off to kamikazi towards a plant. As for the not paying off part; my dragon still had 20k hp when I told him to fly off to safety, I moved my attention somewhere else thinking he'd do as I said but when it caught my attention that it was still spewing fire and on the verge of death it was too late.