Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

CURRENT BIG INBALANCEMENT that need to be fixed ASAP - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Zekarde has a default reputation

hmm, I have yet to fight a 60 ogre army or a 6 dragon army. I have dealt with a 60 mounted knight army and I admit it wasn't easy to deal with, though to properly consider I think a person needs to measure the amount of resources building the army costs, how much effort it takes to control, how much you risk losing and the strength rating it will have.

In all honesty if you go spend 1800 crowns on a hero army you deserve a few victories.. But if its balanced then they will have high enough strength rating it wont matter for most people anyway; I don't think the game needs restrictive composition mechanics... just balanced units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsm View Post
PS: Is anyone getting some problem with game crashing when starting it? I cant play because of this and no one answer me on the support.
I have not had any trouble lately.

Last edited by Zekarde : 06-04-2012 at 11:34 PM.