Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Play for Free! Limited Giveaway! - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the kind words! And yeah - the 2000 giveaway is almost over, only few keys are left. We are really happy to see how fast we got through this! I guess there is future in Free to Play after all:)
Old 05-28-2012, 09:59 PM

picobee has a default reputation

always future :) im glad we have someone like you konstantin! great leader you are BOSS!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:46 AM

The3Kingdoms has a default reputation
Default keys

So is there anymore keys left. Was gonna try to get a friend to come on here with me or even maybe think bout random person on G-Forums.net and do a Play DoF for FREE game giveaway there. I think this would be big there. I have the game and I think its the best of its kind. So again if there is anymore keys then the APPLY button isnt working. But I would understand if there isnt any and thats why it isnt clicking. But I think doing a game giveaway on G-Forums.net would be great business let me know So I can get you guys more customers! Thanks for reading this and keep up with the great work and updates.

p.s. PLEASE bring the Undead race to the game, would love to play as an Undead or Legions(Disciples type race).
Old 05-31-2012, 03:55 AM

The3Kingdoms has a default reputation
Default keys

Ok disregard that last statement of me not getting a key. After posting on here, for some reason I went to retry for 1 more last attempt and wham I got me a Game Key. So again dont worry bout me getting or having 1 FREE game key. but my offer to you guys bout sending me multiple keys for a gaming site I go on once a day G-Forums.net still stands. I would love to help you guys out and myself in making you goys get more popular in people trying this game out.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:23 AM

dezz has a default reputation

Awesome be nice to get a key
Old 05-31-2012, 04:57 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Nibelton has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3Kingdoms View Post
Ok disregard that last statement of me not getting a key. After posting on here, for some reason I went to retry for 1 more last attempt and wham I got me a Game Key. So again dont worry bout me getting or having 1 FREE game key. but my offer to you guys bout sending me multiple keys for a gaming site I go on once a day G-Forums.net still stands. I would love to help you guys out and myself in making you goys get more popular in people trying this game out.
lol,this world full of scums,and no one will give free twice,if one is enough.who said u won't sell it ?it meant to be for you,so YOU could play,not anyone else.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:18 PM

Commander JJ has a default reputation

So how do we win this free game cuz that would be awesome.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:55 PM

oflow has a default reputation

i've followed this game a long time but just realized I never registered on the forums. (I'm not really a person that frequently posts on forums I often lurk but dont post a lot) I know you said it only for people that had registered prior to the certain date but I was wondering if it would be possible to get a key since you still had a few available?

If not I was also wondering if you were going to have your game avilable on Steam?

Thanks
Old 06-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Vind has a default reputation

Thank you Reverie
Old 06-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Kajanov has a default reputation

I just realized, I didn't properly thank you for the key I got for my brother :)

Thanks a lot Reverie, for the key and for the new patch, I like how the new heroes look, however, I'm pretty sure people(as we are mostly guys) would appretiate to have the elven princess playable :)