Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

No use for PvP - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2012, 07:52 AM

ThijaadKhar has a default reputation
Default No use for PvP

Hey guys.

Was just wondering if anyone else has their fair share of problems with the PvP system.
Due to the lack of online Dawn Of Fantasy players i find it near impossible to find any other players for PvP matches, due to low user connectivity; ive never played PvP haha.

Just a suggestion to the designers etc... I was wondering if there was any new system you could develop in regards to easier access to PvP matches, maybe like many games you could include a server lobby or something, to select an oppenent easier, than you can accumulate your units to match the criteria for easier access. and overall access to city sieges. That way if the users want an instant PvP match they dont have to wait until someone comes along with a set Unit tally which may or may never happen, for me it has never.

If the lack of players and/or another access point to PvP doesnt appear i fear that the Online Kingdom will have no use and be wiped, and i believe the online component adds a lot more fun to the game; and hopefully for not much longer the internet will play a bigger role in the game other than just being a way to chat to people during my Solo endeavours.

That is just a problem ive been facing, also i've found on some terrains with the Dragon units.
Fireball attack lands in the air, lands at tail of dragon or completely unrelated areas within distance of dragon. just a simple bug im assure you know of.

Thanks for reading my thoughts

Cheers

Last edited by ThijaadKhar : 05-09-2012 at 09:35 AM.