Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Possible improvements - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2012, 08:06 AM

BIGBABA19 has a default reputation
Default Possible improvements

1. the hero. can you make him a bit bigger in size so he stands out from his army? He should be a titan in battle with ability to buff up with equipable gear , magic items, etc. be another time consuming aspect we can focus on: beefing up our heroes.

2. customizable city/castle build. as i mentioned in a previous post. building to 1 format kinda steals away the thunder from true strategy.

3. addition of races. maybe a couple more. not too many as too saturate the game but towards the end when most kinks are worked out a release of a couple more would be a cool addition.

4. mixed race alliances capped at 30-40 people per alliance to start. alliance bonuses etc.

5. i dont care much about the economy and balance...as long as we got a strong core here, the game is untouchable.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

what would be cool too is buyable mercnary heros from the Market for each race, so you could actually hire Sir Lenoth and lvl him up ect, but like a dragon after lvl 8 hes killable for crowns or something like that!
Old 02-28-2012, 01:51 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

no "giant" heroes like the heroes in wc3. They were unrealistic and stupid. I can understand some orcs can be "bigger" but there is a reasonableness expectation.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:55 PM

BIGBABA19 has a default reputation
Default heroes

i would like the heroes to be a bit bigger so i can differentiate between regular troops and hero.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:10 AM

Blazier has a default reputation

maybe give them an Aura or some kind of Halo effect to mark them out of the crowd.

-Blaz
Old 03-06-2012, 06:10 PM

aramsm has a default reputation

6. better UI pls. I rather can see my troop's stats.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:14 PM

Blazier has a default reputation

6.1; UI with popups telling us what things are instead of displaying values and signs that hold no meaning.

took me a while to reach the conclusion that the gold dot with a circle around it means range on the human hero's AOE heal.
>.>

-Blaz
Old 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM

shaun68 has a default reputation
Default improvements

Dunno if this is in the right thread but it was titled "Improvements" so i'm guessing it is...... One really BIG improvement i think that should be implemented is when you tell your units to do things in a battle (archers looking at you) rather then just saying "yes m'lord" when ordered to attack how about they actually attack rather than just standing there.

This was my first battle i had no resources for that spike thing they do so their movement was not impaired and they just stood there in range getting slaughtered by enemy archers, i was winning my melee troops had managed to overcome theirs and i managed a few archers before they were killed but then like i said my archers just stood there in a semi circle round the enemy archers and did nothing. Yes m'lord yes m'lord yes m'lord still no arrows leaving bows suffice to say i lost.

Do companies test their games to the same standard they did before patches became a world wide fall back on answer NO.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

There is a rare bug where Archers stop firing, but it`s extremely rare. There is also another thing to consider - archers do run out of arrows.

But what you are most likely referring to is actually going to be completely reworked - in our big pathfinding update, expected as the new major patch. Unit moving, response e.t.c all will be much, much better.