Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Warlords Series - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 AM

BIGBABA19 has a default reputation
Default Warlords Series

Anybody play the Warlord series? Heroes of Etheria is the best turn based game, and warlords battlecry series should be the basis of any bad as game like this. I am suprised to this day that people havent introduced a game like that into a mmorpg/rt or whatever. this series started some 20 years ago and i think the creator got distracted with puzzlequest or something lame. Unless u got an old computer good luck trying to sample out this series. some of you old timers might know what im talking about.

Warlords battlecry: you have 12-16 races to choose from...all unique strengths etc. Your hero builds throughout the game whether u play 1 player or pvp. As he levels up he can keep a specialized army with him. you can build your own castle...walls, buildings, towers, techs, troops, economy, are all controllable by the player. quests consist of places on the map you have to search to get some bad ass equips or mercs. The battles are intense as well with different variables. Definitly a good series to steal some ideas from for the creators of this game.

CASTLE BUILDING: one thing i dislike about this game is the inability to design my own unique castle. takes away true strategy as each format is different and the attacker would have to scout and plan for different designs. kinda like every other game where you build and done. im starting to wonder what do i do next.

this game is still a baby...and i know the creators are still tweaking it...keepin the faith over here.

just a few suggestions id like to throw out there.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Yeah, I've played some warlords battlecry, and I know what you're talking about. Not sure if that could be fit into this game, though.

And about not being able to design your castle, you're absolutely right, that's something I hope the devs change eventually.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:59 AM

BIGBABA19 has a default reputation

im sure there is something from the old warlords series and stronghold series that can be implemented in here. man, if someone could take those games and throw them online without changing much. that would be untouchable. they destroyed the stronghold series with stronghold kingdoms. damn i was all hyped and got the beta and was crushed. that game sucks. i think a couple other top games changed the format when going onliine and destroyed peoples expectations.

this game isnt too far off from being awesome. i know the devs are working hard and can only handle so much at a time. ill stick around for the support .
Old 02-26-2012, 10:54 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

I would say this game is a 10-12 year old rather than a baby.