Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

suggestion> animal pen - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 AM

Blizzy has a default reputation
Default suggestion> animal pen

animal pen would be a building that can hold 10 or so creatures, the only purpose is to have the creatures out of the way of your other units (workers etc)

maybe some stuff like fatten faster, but the basic idea is that if i have 5 cows and 5 sheep as human i constantly have to move them around and they are in the way and get hut by wolves etc and its just too much bother to be worth the gains

thus, the idea would be you put the animals in the pen, and they just sit there (exposed for attackers since its basically just a small wooden animal fence with the animals inside, but since its inside the fort and the animals are not in the way it helps tremendously in managing animals)

maybe a button that makes the pen butcher 1 animal and drop its carcass outside? or a function that allows your cattle to be healed up (in numbers) for gold? i dunno
Old 02-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I like the idea! we actually planned something similar but never got around to implementing it. We do plan to add more buildings for each race later on this spring, this just might make it, if enough players will back up the idea.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:55 AM

Blizzy has a default reputation

if no-one likes it (since no-one posted yet besides you and me) i guess its a no go...
Old 02-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

lol hey this was my idea back in beta id go digging for it but its most likely really far back but ya I suggested this for the same reason and it had great support and everyone liked the idea for a fenced area to keep the live stock *contained*