Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need. - Page 19 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2012, 08:31 AM

Crusher311 has a default reputation
Default tHE TIME PERIOD FOR THIS CD KEY IS OVER

ok so i got dof this morning on a fnac i las very suprised to see it in a actualy fisical store and it was the onli one so i got it but when i got home i got the same problem with the 6-5-5-5-4 instead of the 5-5-5-5-5 i tried to put it diferent ways but now ot says the time period for this cd is over pls help me.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:09 PM

davidlyons has a default reputation

When I entered my cd key it said that "the time period for this cd key is over" I have already tried some of the guidelines and I am still unable to play the game please help
Old 02-12-2012, 03:15 PM

Smith27 has a default reputation
Default CD-Key expierd

how the hell can u sell a game that evryone get expired cd key? i bought the game so i could play not to trow money out the window and ruine my day:( it whould be in your best intrest to fix the issue sooner rather then later!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

It was a mistake on the distribution end that we have no control over now. But message Konstantin (instruction in the original post) and he'll get it cleared up in no time. :)
Old 02-13-2012, 07:14 AM

Smith27 has a default reputation

i did write him yesterday so far no replay, r u guys trying to run a bussnis or is it just a game? no replay today and i will file coplaints agenst your company. all the best Smith
Old 02-14-2012, 10:50 AM

Siegfrid has a default reputation
Default Expirer

J'ai achetai le jeu il y a deux jours et ma clé cd me dit qu'elle est expirer, comment je fait pour jouer maintenant ???!!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:47 AM

Eleantil has a default reputation
Default cd key

ok i solved my problem .. even if i read that the ''o'' may be ''0'' i thought my cd key didnt had ''o'' maybe i needed to sleep first:/ anyway 1000 apologies

Last edited by Eleantil : 02-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:34 PM

gendik has a default reputation

Mám presne tento istý problém,už si ho vyriešil?..The time period for this CD key is over.
POTREBUJEM RADU ,SúRNE
Old 02-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Everyone who are having these problems - please contact me via a Private Message, or e-mail us support@reverieworld.com Please include the CD key that doesn`t work with your message.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:40 PM

Dragonthil has a default reputation
Default CD Kay error

I need assistance. my CD password does not go. how do I come to a functioning password? no beta played. in the booklet is the first field with 6 letters.