Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

What should happen to Dragons when they die? - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Read below before voting. Choose the option you support.
#1. Dragons should die. 53 63.86%
#2. Dragons should Respawn with reset levels. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2012, 01:49 PM

ki adi mundi has a default reputation

i think they should turn into an egg that you wait for to hatch and all stats reset
Old 01-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

They are Dragons not Phoenix .
Old 01-21-2012, 05:15 PM

ki adi mundi has a default reputation

there should just be await time before you can use them again if they die maybe they go into a hibernation for a while just a thought
Old 01-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

nah,it's not punishing enough.you should't be able to just have a dragon reviving after a while. If he dies,he should just die. When Smaugh died,he actually died,and same thing for the dragons in game of thrones.that's why there are only bones left.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:56 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Even in Skyrim the Dragons die ...
Old 01-24-2012, 06:10 PM

Chinchy2222 has a default reputation

why not just have it so if the player that has the dragon loses the battle it is perm dead but if they win it is returned to there army at 1hp?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:11 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchy2222 View Post
why not just have it so if the player that has the dragon loses the battle it is perm dead but if they win it is returned to there army at 1hp?
A similar solution is that the winner gets back some wealth of the dragons value instead of getting back the dragon and I believe it is a better solution.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:39 AM

Doeetright has a default reputation

I don't think dragons should die permanently because let's face it Royals cost 10$ per. That can get a little steep if it becomes a PVP requirement to have a full dragon army.

I think a BETTER solution, is to make a dragon pop cap per PvP battle. Say like every battle you enter you're only allowed to take that 1 dragon. The problem with that is it would limit income a bit on your end. But it would save player misery from feeling like they have to have a full dragon army or they wouldn't be able to compete, (And then of course paying 10$ per dragon if something terrible happens and all 3/4 die)

EDIT: And if you guys really go the dragons will die method, then I STILL think it'd be a good idea to create a dragon pop cap. Let's face it, no one really likes spending 30-40$ a day on a video game.

Last edited by Doeetright : 01-25-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doeetright View Post
I don't think dragons should die permanently because let's face it Royals cost 10$ per. That can get a little steep if it becomes a PVP requirement to have a full dragon army.

I think a BETTER solution, is to make a dragon pop cap per PvP battle. Say like every battle you enter you're only allowed to take that 1 dragon. The problem with that is it would limit income a bit on your end. But it would save player misery from feeling like they have to have a full dragon army or they wouldn't be able to compete, (And then of course paying 10$ per dragon if something terrible happens and all 3/4 die)

EDIT: And if you guys really go the dragons will die method, then I STILL think it'd be a good idea to create a dragon pop cap. Let's face it, no one really likes spending 30-40$ a day on a video game.
the solution to your problem is to not abuse dragons.Dragons are already too strong because of the fireball. that ability is accurate and at lvl 1 it does same damage as a lvl 60. fireball well placed can kill a batallion with a hit. now the problem is even bigger during sieges since archers/trebs can't reach the dragon's fireball range. This is also a big problem since dragons are naturally strong toward archers unless the person is just rushing toward 60 archer batallions. So yes dragons should die even if they cost money. Why?because after a while you'll want to switch batallions but because you have too many you won't be able. trust me,we faced this problem when dragons were immortals.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Another solution is not to use dragons, at all. They take up too much army space, and while strong and everything, I prefer my elves. That's not to say I don't have my holiday dragons, though...

I get that dragons are awesome and everything, but personally, I wouldn't pay $10 for one. After all, for the space it takes up I could have 10 high level grandmasters.

In the end, I'm happy that they'll die like the rest of us. But having these super units in the first place is still a problem, if too many people have them. Course,that wouldn't be an issue if dragons were their own race...