Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Unhappy Customer - Royal Dragon GONE! [FIXED] - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2012, 07:48 PM

Doeetright has a default reputation
Default Unhappy Customer - Royal Dragon GONE! [FIXED]

Ok, so let me just start off by stating the problem, then it'll follow by a little rant. I'm sorry ahead of time and I mean no disrespect to anyone, I'm just not the happiest of customers right now.

Problem 1: My Royal dragon just disappeared. Sure, it's only 10$, but I'm paying for a service that I literately had for less than an hour.

Problem 2: The pathing issue still isn't fixed?!?!?

I played in beta, and the one thing that ran true with just about everyone was there was a serious issue with pathing. Not the little annoyances where your large army takes the long way around, or crosses single file over a narrow bridge. The HUGE issue of units getting stuck in or on the terrain. I've read over and over that "it's going to be fixed next patch" since before the game even released. I guess I just don't understand, because aside from unit cloning and UNITS THAT ARE PAID FOR disappearing, this should be pretty high up on the totem pole no? It can literately make the game unplayable at times. The ONLY reason I didn't buy the game at launch was because the pathing issue just seemed so horrendous and the one huge soil stain on an otherwise ingenious and innovative game.

Now then, Premium units disappearing? I've read that people have issues with all units... Couldn't you have a warning sign up before we go ahead and purchase the unit? Or even take purchases offline until the issue is resolved? "**Warning** due to recent in game fixes the units on the marketplace are unavailable. Current ETA on a solution is one week!" I mean, that's good customer service! I understand that you guys are indie, and I understand that your teams are probably a lot smaller than the bigger companies like activision. What I don't understand is how you are willing to profit off of something that's broken? If units are disappearing then don't allow people to pay money for more units until the issue is resolved!

Anyway, that's it for my ranting portion of this. So from what I've read you guys are all about the players and the community, so is there any true solution to this? Or is it going to be an endless cycle of players purchasing units to have them disappear? At the very least I want refunded for the 120 influence points spent on the dragon. Obviously any compensation for that would be greatly appreciated, if that's unacceptable then you can always refund the game as it's a service that I paid for that I'm not receiving. I apologize for any aggression or hostility, I'm not currently a happy customer in fact if anything I'm far from it.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

Provide your log1.txt file in a attachment so this can be solved as disappearing units do not happen alot and also why did you buy influence at all it just lowers the amount of time you spend playing and beside that yes it is refundable you will have a dragon code sent to you by any dev who hops online soon if they find that it did disappear

edit: i have heard garrisoning could cause this did that happen to you

Last edited by knightl : 01-22-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:00 PM

Yep, sorry was just reading about how bugs are needed to be posted here it is.

EDIT: And yes, it was garrisoning Basically it wouldn't let me ungarrison and so I relogged, as soon as I logged back in it was gone.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (229.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doeetright View Post
Yep, sorry was just reading about how bugs are needed to be posted here it is.
ah ok no problem konstantin or the next dev to get online will check the log then send you a code for your dragon, edit:ah yes that infamous thing it will be fixed or removed in next patch i believe and as for pathfinding after the next patch (its a big one) then pathfinding is top priority and it hasn't been released yet as its a difficult task to put in (and probably a boring one)
Old 01-22-2012, 08:05 PM

"Trying" to send him with my hero and cart to buy stone for the quest.

Basically I had used him once already for the same purpose, when I got back to town it wouldn't let me transfer him to town because it was over population cap. When I moved my units back to the already formed army where the dragon was they wouldn't move from the town. I "think" a solution to this would be to lower the pop cap of the dragon from 15, or at least raise the starting population cap. I mean, I'm almost 100% positive that's what happened
Old 01-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello - sorry to hear about the loss. I`ve sent you a Private Message in the forums and you`ll be able to get your Dragon back.

And thanks for describing what happened - this is a rare bug that we are fixing in this week`s patch.