Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 1.1.9 - PREVIEW! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Arrow Patch # 1.1.9 - PREVIEW!

Dear Players,

As the SOPA black-out continues - so is the work on the next major patch. I know the two don`t have any relation - but this is what everyone got on their mind today...Anyway.... as we announced earlier this week - we are taking a break from massive bug fixing and concentrating on some awesome new features, and patch 1.1.9 expected sometimes between Sunday and Wednesday the 25th is a BIG one.

Here`s a brief preview of the BIG new features.

Social Features
From friend lists, ability to send private messages and open private chat channels to full range of friend features, and lets not forget new chat channels - like Help channel.

Co-Op
Play majority of Quests and siege NPC towns with random players or your friends. At the same time we are greatly raising difficulty of some quests and NPC strongholds - so large town like Dagbor would only fall to a team of 2 veteran players with 60 strong armies. We plan to make ALL quests co-op friendly in the following patch.

Dragon Changes
Dragons resurrect only until level 8, and become killable after. Dragon stats are greatly boosted. Level 8+ dead Dragons now give loot in Influence (yes player who slays the Royal Dragon can get 30 influence points)

In addition we are including:
-New awesome worldmap clouds
-PvP protection timer now also counts down in any remote scenarios - and will run out much faster (more PvP targets)
-High resolutions summer textures that great enhance the visuals. This is just a test to be upgraded by even better set of textures down the road.
-Dozen of bug fixes here and there

And as another major announcement - the moment all of our players who suffered from lag have been waiting for - the new pathfinding system takes top priority after the next patch.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 01-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:21 PM

crazyb0b is just below average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Dear Players,

As the SOPA black-out continues - so is the work on the next major patch. I know the two don`t have any relation - but this is what everyone got on their mind today...Anyway.... as we announced earlier this week - we are taking a break from massive bug fixing and concentrating on some awesome new features, and patch 1.1.9 expected sometimes between Sunday and Wednesday the 25th is a BIG one.

Here`s a brief preview of the BIG new features.

Social Features
From friend lists, ability to send private messages and open private chat channels to full range of friend features, and lets not forget new chat channels - like Help channel.

Co-Op
Play majority of Quests and siege NPC towns with random players or your friends. At the same time we are greatly raising difficulty of some quests and NPC strongholds - so large town like Dagbor would only fall to a team of 2 veteran players with 60 strong armies. We plan to make ALL quests co-op friendly in the following patch.

Dragon Changes
Dragons resurrect only until level 8, and become killable after. Dragon stats are greatly boosted. Level 8+ dead Dragons now give loot in Influence (yes player who slays the Royal Dragon can get 30 influence points)

In addition we are including:
-New awesome worldmap clouds
-PvP protection timer now also counts down in any remote scenarios - and will run out much faster (more PvP targets)
-High resolutions summer textures that great enhance the visuals. This is just a test to be upgraded by even better set of textures down the road.
-Dozen of bug fixes here and there

And as another major announcement - the moment all of our players who suffered from lag have been waiting for - the new pathfinding system takes top priority after the next patch.
With the change to the dragons making them killable, are you planning on lowering the price on them as well then? or as an alternative to making them killable, make their levels reset after they get killed?

Last edited by crazyb0b : 01-19-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:47 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Price is getting slightly lowered but their stats getting increased quite a bit - especially the event Dragons. Also keep in mind - you can loot the body of your fallen Dragon go get 1/3rd of his price in Influence points back. And up to level 8 dragons are fully resurectable without loosing any skill points. This will give new players and new Dragons a lengthy Grace period.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

SWEET! Especcially the part about the new pathfinding system.

Just wait. Without lag, I will conquer you all.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:12 PM

WazDoF will become famous soon enough

These are great news indeed !

Can't wait for the tougher Dagbor and most of all, the improved pathfinding either
Old 01-19-2012, 04:35 PM

selridion has a default reputation

just wondering do the harder city sieges give some more wealth rewards aswell ?
iv tryed to siege a elf city once ... a fairly big one a rly big one
and for wining id get a amazing 3 wealth
now for a repeatable quest i get about 10...

feels a big odd :P how a super hard siege with me using 60 troops gives 3 wealth and a quest which is so easy i can do it with barely loosing any hp on any of my units at all gives 10

lets just say that i like high risk high reward :P and atm it seems to be the opposite

but that aside, Friends list = Neat Coop = AWMYGOSH AWSOME
if there is 1 thing i enjoy more then playing against a fellow human being it be fighting alongside one i cant w8 to try it out
now ill be off... gotta make some friends now coop is w8ting for me
Old 01-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

sweet you deserve a brake from talking to people about bugs now you can hear how much they all love you (just saying) and your game
Old 01-20-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
just wondering do the harder city sieges give some more wealth rewards aswell ?
Yeah we will balance these out as well - greatly increasing rewards for NPC towns, and Quests VS AI homelands will be much much harder as well - (first couple will remain easy but as you progress the difficulty will increase). These repeatable quests in the end will all require a 60 army or a co-op partner.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:13 AM

selridion has a default reputation

i better hog some wealth then quickly :P
Old 01-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

so am i getting this right, dragons will keep resurecting at hometown untill they reach lvl 8, and then once they die then, they die for good?