Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need. - Page 15 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012, 11:31 AM

bigrich3 has a default reputation

huh i didnt get a message
its rly important i wanna play this game
Thanks

Last edited by bigrich3 : 01-05-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Big - check your Private Messages - I just sent u one.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:27 AM

kiranne has a default reputation
Default im having the same problem too

I just bought the game yesterday (05/01/2012, 16:59pm) and it says the "key is out of time period .

i already pm konstantin, hope he coul get back to me asap.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:34 AM

aldaris has a default reputation
Default probleme de clef cd

j'ai acheté mon jeu aujourd'huit le 9/1/2012 et au moment de rentrer la cd key, le programme m'affiche que la cd key est périmée merci de m'aider

Last edited by aldaris : 01-09-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

@ Aldaris - please send me a Private Message or e-mail support@reverieworld.com and include your CD key - we`ll fix this for you.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:08 PM

m1terieuse939 has a default reputation

hello I just bought the game Dawn of Fantasy DVD I was instaled on my computer with the recommended installation
However, my dvd key does not work when I insert in the table provided to this effect.

when I copied This cd key the format capitalized properly.This key cd invalid

This is really sad because after the discovery to Thurs I really wanted to play at home.

So I ask you my problem and hope that you will respond as soon as possible

my email. nicky.mouret @ mail.pf

thank you very much

Ps même problème que aldaris
Old 01-12-2012, 09:40 AM

XAVI has a default reputation
Default mi clave del juego no va

ola me compre el juego y al poner el serial me dice que no es correcto, me fije que la priemera serie del serial solo me deja escribir 5 caracteres y en el manual me aparecen 6 . he intentado buscar maneras de que me la acepte y aveces me pone que la clave ya no vale me podeis ayudar?o es mejor que vaya a la tienda y decirles algo
Old 01-14-2012, 03:18 AM

darkarrow has a default reputation
Default can i test first

i wanna try a demo or a beta version before i buy it because i don't know if the game is that good or not if you can help
know you understand thank you...
Old 01-15-2012, 09:58 AM

Tomtensmage has a default reputation
Default CD-key Old?

Please help me! What am I supposed to do?

Cheers
Jack
Attached Images
File Type: png Skärmklipp.PNG (401.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-16-2012, 07:23 AM

wannos has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
1) For these who purchased DVD boxed copy of the game
We have to apologize as there was a minor problem down the manufacturing chain, and the first 10,000 boxes got printed with CD key displayed in the wrong format. However - this is a minor issue, and it`s really easy to install the game.

The CD key you get with the Dawn of Fantasy DVD Box copy is in 6-5-5-5-4 format
For example: 123456-12345-12345-12345-1234

However, for the installer you need to enter your key in 5-5-5-5-5 format. Basically you are just switching - characters
12345-61234-51234-51234-51234

We suggest writing down your key on paper in this new format to make it easier to enter. Once you are done reenter it on the installer screen

Here`s a picture:

2) Confusing 0 (zero) and O (capital o) in the CD Key
We have seen numerous reports of players not sure if their CD Key includes an 0 (zero) or O (capital letter o). This could be a problem both when entering your CD key in the install and when registering in the online Kingdom.

This again only effects players with Boxed copy of the game, as these who purchased a digital copy of the game can just copy and paste.

Solution is to try entering the key first with capital Os and if that doesn`t work, change them to 0s. And other way around.

Keep in mind though it`s actually not hard do distinguish O and 0. Letter O is more round, while Zero 0 is narrower.

3) Upper Key characters ONLY
We`ve noticed a large number of users are typing in their CD keys with lower case characters! This doesn`t work:) Use capital letters only! So instead of a1b2c it should be A1B2C

4) Online Kingdom Registration
We often hear from players who are having trouble entering their CD key inside the game`s Online Kingdom - New Account registration menu, and get Error message: "CD key must be 25 characters in length"

From what we could find through our logs - most players simply enter their CD key wrong. What we recommend doing, is minimize the game (Alt-Tab), and type in your key in NotePad, MS Word or other program. Then copy the key (Cntrl + C), open the game and Paste (Cntrl +V) in the CD Key field.

5) You played Beta before. Now installing Retail version - and get an error
If you have played the beta of the game, and now when you try to install the game it says: Your key has expired, you`ll need another solution.
All the details for you can be found in this pot: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4157

6) Online Kingdom - "CD Key Already in Use"
If you get this issue, please use forum Private Message function to PM me - Konstantin. Inside your PM include:
-the CD key (it`s safe with me:p), but if you like you can omit the last 5 characters:)
-the username you were trying to register with
-Location you bought the game (just company name like Nex Way or Game Stop e.t.c)
And we`ll investigate this with-in 24 hours, and fix this so that you could register.

7) You have tried everything, but still can`t get your key to work
Please use forum Private Message function to PM me - Konstantin. Inside your PM include:
-the CD key (it`s safe with me:p), but if you like you can omit the last 5 characters:)
-Location you bought the game (just company name like Nex Way or Game Stop e.t.c)
And we`ll investigate this with-in 24 hours, and fix this so that you could register.

If you encounter any other problems please post here and we`ll try to help you!
ok cant email you cd key as your not reconised!!!! does anything about this game work ??? it would seem im one of those unfortunate 10000 that got a dodgy cd key.