Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Uh, buddhist: CHILL.

Seems on every thread you and knight are at each others' throats. Can't we just get along?

(and btw, if writing a story is so easy, why don't you write one?)

(and btw again, this conversation is taking over the guy's thread; it's supposed to be about his story, anyway)
a agree there writing stories is hard as hell and continuing them is even harder because you use all your ideas on the first one.

Last edited by knightl : 01-10-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:39 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightl View Post
a agree there writing stories is hard as hell and continuing them is even harder because you use all your ideas on the first one.

OFT: you think this is bad he made a whole thread about me i felt so special

edit: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5275 check this work of art and comments, the majority of the posts made by some people are generally one liners that cannot be discussed
nothing to say about your genius comment? I'll post it here again, "and btw dude read my response to you, you wanted me to brake my sentence down into more than one but you just said it can't be broken more please stop trolling" ( note to you: you were talking about your own words, not mine, gj )

You are a bad community member as well as ingame. You think people forget? No, people don't. Again, you throw the term "Troll" around as if your a preschooler. Hope you still feel special.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:00 PM

lastchancer has fair reputation

Ok main post updated with more story. Havent been writing much as i have been having a life lately ( rare for me but i felt entitled. ) I will be writing more frequently and updating more often.

And guys, please do not start a flame war on my thread. If you honestly feel that way make your own thread and flame to your hearts content there.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancer View Post
Ok main post updated with more story. Havent been writing much as i have been having a life lately ( rare for me but i felt entitled. ) I will be writing more frequently and updating more often.
how dare you have a life

and you need to stop leaving the story on a cliffhanger its killing me!

Last edited by knightl : 01-09-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

he did that mid-sentence ending on purpose I bet.

Glad to see your back Last,i liked the "looking at me funny while armed" they should add that in game somehow.

As for the flame war,how bout we ask a dev to delete some posts in here,clean it up some,would be nice yes? I think last would be the one to decide if thats a good idea,and to ask for such a thing :>
Old 01-10-2012, 01:03 AM

It's not really a flame war when one side is using facts and the other is calling "facts" trolling.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
he did that mid-sentence ending on purpose I bet.

Glad to see your back Last,i liked the "looking at me funny while armed" they should add that in game somehow.

As for the flame war,how bout we ask a dev to delete some posts in here,clean it up some,would be nice yes? I think last would be the one to decide if thats a good idea,and to ask for such a thing :>
yeah i fixed all my posts and looking at me while armed sounded like a old 70's qoute
Old 01-10-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightl View Post
yeah i fixed all my posts and looking at me while armed sounded like a old 70's qoute
it is a pity that your posts were not fixed as well in my posts. Great to see you admitted to fixing your posts to hiding your ignorance. I mean gee, I expect at LEAST an apology for your behavior weeks ago and now another one for this. Do you know how to apologize to someone after calling them names? It's pretty preschool. Or-- you can hide and ignore what you've said knighty ( which may I add, are bad arguments ). But hey, take the easy way out and ignore your own wrongdoings. Nothing wrong with that- if you're a kid. I'll start first then, I'm sorry for pointing out your errors and asking for a proper sentence because your post was impossible too understand without punctuation.