Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hero - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2011, 10:04 AM

LimitlessX has a default reputation
Default Hero

Maybe it shoulbd be possible to let ur hero mount ur dragon Or every race has such special thingy he can mount and move a kinda quicker
Old 12-31-2011, 11:48 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

TBH i would hate to see hero's on current dragons,would be hell trying to kill that combo.

But mounts in general,would be nice.

I was actually thinking having hero's "attach" to a sqaud,providing passive bonus's to the sqaud,and taking on the sqauds attributes.Meh hate to say this,but warhammerish.

So if i wanted an archer hero,would attach him to archers,the entire sqaud would get some bonus,as elite gaurds or something.Or a knight,or a mounted knight.

I can see dragons being single units,even ogres and treants.But the hero's currently feel out of place with one unit.He needs some freinds.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

I think that the Hero as a single unit is good, a good addition to the hero would be indeed the mount/dismount option or having a Tawern where we can "sell" and "buy" heroes of different kinds, like mounted one, acher, crosbow, or even Heroes 3 stile other races heroes, but the starting hero not to be possible to change, only to set it up in the begining in the way that if you play human then the 1st hero can only be human and then you can choose its look, mount or to be an archer or sword or both like the crosbow ... I hope all understand what I say here .
Old 12-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

actually I'd be happier if we can customize our starting hero with weapons/armors/skills/mounts. I mean why wouldn't your starting hero be able to learn how to use a crossbow for example while mounted on a tiger?the possibilities are endless
Old 12-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Eaglecrys has good reputation

lmao a orc leader riding a ogre piggy back muhaha
Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Before all this, please make orc leaders bigger and meaner. ATM- they're smaller than slayers- wtf? build up dat muscle mass NAOW!
Old 01-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Main Hero :
- free, respawnable but loses LVL when dies.

- customizable (how it looks) not only at the begining of the game (free), but later on in heroes house (cost wealth);

- buildings: Heroes House (used for respawning , upgrades and customization);

- research: archery (the Hero can use a bow like archers and automatically switch to sword without shield in close combat)
shielder (the Hero can not use the bow while in this stance but gets a shield and an armor boost)
mount (the Hero gets the ability to spawn a mount and fight as its race best mounted units) - if human then the hero becomes a sort of knight, if Orc then a warg rider or how they are called and so on...
eventually Dragon Rider or Dragon Slayer (only one can be researched and cost wealth) - Dragon Rider changes the mount to a dragon one
- Dragon Slayer gives the hero an ability to knock down dragons (it consumes stamina)

Other Heroes :
- costs wealth, can be from any race, but when dies can only be revived for a very limited time (cost 15% wealth of hero original cost) with lvl los, if not revived in time, hero dies forever;

- can not be customized (how it looks) but can select witch hero you like from a random 5 at a time;

- buildings: tavern and heroes house
tavern: the hero can be bought here from 5 random heroes that are from different races with different abilities, like archer hero, shielder hero or mounted hero;
heroes house: where you can revive youre hero for that limited time, maybe other upgrades that affects any hero you own.

Last edited by szebus : 01-07-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Have said it alot,i like the hero reseting at lvl 1.

- customizable (how it looks) not only at the begining of the game (free), but later on in heroes house (cost wealth);
Of course,Hero customization is a great idea

This got me to thinking of a customizable house,could put trophies and acheivements inside it,make it veiwable/changeable interior.exterior.

- research: archery (the Hero can use a bow like archers and automatically switch to sword without shield in close combat)
I know orc hero has a bow/sword,and that female wardens have ranged and melee attack,not sure we'd need a skill for this,but just to add ranged attacks to the hero's,and add toggled ranged/melee stance,and i am all for this,cuz i like my wardens.

-mount (the Hero gets the ability to spawn a mount and fight as its race best mounted units)
Mounts are a great idea,nothing wrong with a hero on a horse/warg/unicorn,should provide extra stamina maybe,lowered defence against pikemen

Dragon riders and slayers,not so much in agreement with.People would expect to be able to level the dragon and the hero seperately,would say lets see what happens with dragons before considering this.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:55 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
Have said it alot,i like the hero reseting at lvl 1.

Of course,Hero customization is a great idea

This got me to thinking of a customizable house,could put trophies and acheivements inside it,make it veiwable/changeable interior.exterior.

I know orc hero has a bow/sword,and that female wardens have ranged and melee attack,not sure we'd need a skill for this,but just to add ranged attacks to the hero's,and add toggled ranged/melee stance,and i am all for this,cuz i like my wardens.

-mount (the Hero gets the ability to spawn a mount and fight as its race best mounted units)
Mounts are a great idea,nothing wrong with a hero on a horse/warg/unicorn,should provide extra stamina maybe,lowered defence against pikemen

Dragon riders and slayers,not so much in agreement with.People would expect to be able to level the dragon and the hero seperately,would say lets see what happens with dragons before considering this.
why would i want to level my hero just to have him reset at lvl 1.
Hero customization is already already worked on...
I personally think mounts won't come for a while...
but...a personal guard for the hero would be nice..maybe two cool unis.. ;]
Old 01-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhist23 View Post
... but...a personal guard for the hero would be nice..maybe two cool unis.. ;]
Maybe some minions and then we can be some Overlords :P joke, but yeah a sword carrier for the hero could do it.

Still I would like to have more feedback about what I wrote up there, because this is a kind of summary about what people would like to see about a hero ...

Last edited by szebus : 01-07-2012 at 02:21 PM.