Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Other Issues - Please only post Issues not covered by other topics! - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Alright, I'll give this a try. I'm bored out of mind anyway, since I stayed home after getting some fleu or cold or something.

I did try this before, but I guess it wasn't completely removed (like with all that hidden file stuff).

I have my key, but could you give me the download link? Thanks.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:31 PM

betatry has a default reputation
Default troops won't take any dmg

my goblins don't take dmg both melee and ranged while hero and siegie do take dmg
Old 12-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Army location isnt being updated correctly,have quite a few times traveled across map,went to region view,and ended up in the region view i should have already left.

Example the dragon area down south,really confusing name there btw,traveled to eerthee l'bala,went to region view and got dragons.Thats a rather good distance to travel,bit closer was erthee and bal ratha,got swamps instead of desert.

leaving region veiw and back to world map then back into region view has always sent me to right region second time.

Possible alot of the no suitable targets in pvp issues are tied to this.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

hide mastery research doesnt apear to work,using hide still drains at same rate,and units info still says -3 a second
Old 12-28-2011, 03:53 PM

LimitlessX has a default reputation
Default Trebuchets

When u Upgrade ur tower and then place a trebuchet on it and its doesnt show on it but if turn the angle u see its in ur tower
Old 12-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

I'm tired,so here's some screen shots of various things.

Denwall had two gate gears,one on townhall scaffolding and one near gate where it should be.Gate was invincable to my sexy treant beast,latched treat to the wall,still couldnt get inside.Got in by sort of rushing the gate with ALOT of units and glitching inside.

BTW if you rush a gate with ALOT of units,you can force some inside,i think it may be a glitch.

Elf palisades are able to be walked through alot of the times in npc quests.This was best screenie of it,can see units on both sides of the palisades,both my units and npc's are able to walk through when this happens.I think it has something to do with the gate somehow,when gates are up,cant do it,gates down,can walk through any section,but hard to test since i cant open and close npc gates.

Raknet...not much to say there,restart comp/router/modem,wish it would have showed this last night,would have been able to play,but this morning it showed,so yeah I fixeded it....

In dagbar either the second coming is happening there,or the gaurds are suicideal,you decide.

And i used to think swordsman where saying "Swordsman Goooo" well this group found them some tents and said hell no.
Attached Images
File Type: png denwal2gategears.png (601.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png elfpalisade.png (305.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png racknet.png (38.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png suicideangels.png (82.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png swordsmanno.png (419.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-29-2011, 08:06 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

This is about symbiosis tree's/plots,both pics show same tree,different angle.Tree location is hard to describe,but its one furthest south from the settlement tree.

Anyways,each tree 4 plots,thought this one was bugged with 3 plot until i looked.First pic shows two plots,one with stone,one free,almost on top of each other,very very hard to select that second one,but possible.

Pic 2 shows the 3 used plots,the hidden plots on the stone set in the middle/north whatever,should have circled it i guess ha

And double post,wouldnt let me attach all the pics,and feel free to give me crap about not sorting them into where they should go,got that meh feeling going on today.
Attached Images
File Type: png symtree1.png (154.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png symtree2.png (316.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-29-2011, 05:03 PM

Bakkelid94 has a default reputation
Exclamation Lost unicorns and ice dragon after siege!

Username: Bakkelid94
Race: Human
Townname: Winterburg
Slot: 1

After using my royal and ice dragon + some unicorns to siege an elf city. I won the battle without losing any units, since i just used my dragons in the fighting. But when i returned to the world map my ice dragon and unicorns were gone
Old 01-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dragon xp needed for lvl not reseting on death correctly,attachment shows a lvl 1 ice dragon needing 900 points to lvl.Killing dragon off twice "fixes" this and resets back to what it should be.

Cloned an entire army,minus hero,havent be able to reproduce yet,working on it though.Will delete the units.Cloned units where same exact lvl as orignals,though these where not bugged like the originals,so may trash bugged guys and keep the clones.Will wait a while see if theres any reply to this.

Cant get anything to reset its skill points right now,for normal units not a big deal,dragons can always be killed off,therefor reseting them,my hero on other hand cant be.Tried moving to city,logging out,region view in multiple area's.Realize the unit cloning up above may have been the units reseting for me,which brings issue of cloneing and keeping bugged units.Hero still didnt reset though,which leads me to believe it may not be them reseting,but he wasnt cloned either.Edit: Right after i posted this,hero reset correctly,along with a set of bugged grandmasters,and its clones.Took multiple restarts of cleint to do it though.Bugged units not in city,are still bugged.
Attached Images
File Type: png dragxp.png (176.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Neinth : 01-04-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Posting to confirm losing units on map transfers,switched from region view to world map,lost units that had damage on them,10 sets of unicorns I had just bought at lvl 8 each,and now i'm broke :< hehehe