Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Worker Issues - Peasant, Labourer, Maraurder,Dwarf Miner, Female/Male Warden glitches - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2011, 03:53 AM

Alderic has a default reputation

Elven city, elven Wardens (male or female) will usually not be shown as idle if they at any stage were doing something. e.g. create a warden and task it to pick berrys. Then move it to another location. Unit will not show as idle, even though it just stands there.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:58 AM

Alderic has a default reputation

Elven city - resource piles (most Stone, and some Gold) seem to be either very difficult, or actually impossible to "click" on. Workers have to be moved near the piles and activated manually.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Group of wardens you get for completing a quest spawn inside the swamp river(in the swamp map?) cant be moved around unless you move them to an army then back.

Human workers in the wold i wanna say,one thats surrounded by a "u" shaped river on back side,one or two can get stuck when chopping tree's,and if you select that units group,and task them to other side of map for something,they'll keep trying to regroup with the stuck one,making for long travel times and less income from their tasks.Also fixed by moving to army and back.

In southmont region if you build walls/palisades in the north,its possible for units to get stuck between the walls and the build spot near there,tends to happen if you have them tasked for wood.

Female wardens mill around ALOT if you try and use them to fight,they will fire one or two arrows,then move,do the hokey pokey,fire a few more,and turn them selfes around.Or run away,change their location on their own as a group,or worse,run into the 4 ogres agro range and get themselves all killed off.In general their just Uncontrolable.Think marauders may do same thing,stand there with their little knifes looking dumb,and i know they will move themselves.Think quick fix would be to choose if they both use melee or range,as a toggle.As it appears their trying to decide what to do.

female wardens and male wardens bonus to attack for swamp makes no sense either,female wardens can easily out do rangers with 170 attack at start,but males with same bonus have like 60 dmg.

And lastly,cows/pigs/sheep/chicken.I swear these things breed.They come out of barn in 5's.But if you wait long enough,you'll end up with groups of 1.These groups of one dont apear when you click the farm animal icon up top,and if you move your farm animals to an army,these wont be selectable.Issue with it,is they still take 1 pop,only way to rid yourself of these is to task workers to kill them,that is,if you can find them.If your lucky their milling about wherever your main herd was,can find them a bit easier by dragging a box around an area'they will pop up in that liist,and are controllable that way.And this happens even if you dont have workers set to kill them,their not remnants of a group that was slaughtered already or anything of the likes,you can still select those and move them out of the city.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:27 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Male wardens can no longer cast downpur due to stamina change,and no ability to get points to do so.Research i think will cover this,i sorta trashed all my males will make oen tommorow and see.

Male wardens have melee attack,but cant level,sorta sucks,think they should be able to be lvled.Swamp bonus to wardens is pretty useless for the males,think it would be a good laugh to have some beefcake wardens running around.

Female wardens wont stand still,for anything.While they can have a nice ranged attack,they mill around way to much to be effective any.Noticed sometimes it also appears their trying to put dead to rest inbetween arrow shots.

Forest warriors does not affect male or female wardens,yet they can both be used for military units.

Female wardens should have access fire arrows(elfes shouldnt really have fire but whatever,maybe make magic imbued or something) And i think the ranged bonus to rangers bows should be applied to female wardens as well,every other research that boosts rangers seems to boost wardens.

And lastly,think female wardens may be overpowered if they could stand still long enough,using swamp elf and research they have a base of 400 hp and 300 dmg,rather high.Please dont change that though unless you make them stay put instead of doing the hokey pokey all the time :>

And lastly,please add a toggle to female wardens for ranged or melee,possibly use windstance for ranged and stone for melee,would make sense,though wind stance attack bonus would be insane,and would stop wardens being able to use hide all the time.

If you cant tell,i want a warden army :>

Last edited by Neinth : 12-27-2011 at 03:30 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Gonna call this a worker issue,though i dont really think it is,think its possible all units,or ranged units.

Screenshots show 2 units,a lvl 5 and a lvl 7 female warden.Lvl 5 has much faster ammo recharge than the lvl 7 has,cept it shouldnt,should be the same.this happened after i brought them into my palisades to be healed/revived after some sneaky trebs and those damned spike traps lol,as sqaud filled the times on all of them started changeing.

This started after todays patch,possibly tied to the other post about units lvling/de-leveling.

Starting to wonder if my install is screwed,i seem to be only one with issues worth posting about.Please someone post after me.
Attached Images
File Type: png lvl5femalewardens.png (197.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png lvl7femalewardens.png (194.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Neinth : 12-27-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
Gonna call this a worker issue,though i dont really think it is,think its possible all units,or ranged units.

Screenshots show 2 units,a lvl 5 and a lvl 7 female warden.Lvl 5 has much faster ammo recharge than the lvl 7 has,cept it shouldnt,should be the same.this happened after i brought them into my palisades to be healed/revived after some sneaky trebs and those damned spike traps lol,as sqaud filled the times on all of them started changeing.

This started after todays patch,possibly tied to the other post about units lvling/de-leveling.

Starting to wonder if my install is screwed,i seem to be only one with issues worth posting about.Please someone post after me.

thats not a bug, the fletching rate increases greatly when battalion is idle.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:38 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Both sqauds where idle m8,made sure of it,when moving those lvl 7's it jumped to 25.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:20 PM

maxer456 has a default reputation

After the latest patch (might have been there before without me noticing actually) I noticed my resources not increasing while I'm not connected to my village.
Also, I always hear that I am out of space for resources even though I have only about 6.5k/14.7k. Not sure if it is related.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:23 AM

neon1705 has a default reputation

My Goblins will not spawn both of group not spawning *edit* okey i build a secong goblinhouse and this works*

Last edited by neon1705 : 10-30-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:53 AM

clucernoni has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxer456 View Post
After the latest patch (might have been there before without me noticing actually) I noticed my resources not increasing while I'm not connected to my village.
Also, I always hear that I am out of space for resources even though I have only about 6.5k/14.7k. Not sure if it is related.
I also have this issue every time i log out (the resources not increasing) and when I log back in (the guy saying there are no spaces for my resources, even though im not close to the max).