Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Losing armies, constantly - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 08:03 PM

Lord_Asmodeus has a default reputation
Default Losing armies, constantly

It seems whenever I make an army and try to do anything with it, that army will disappear when I try to place them back in my home village. I have lost half of my army once very early on, half of my army a little later on, and now my entire army, when I try to get them back into my home village.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong that's making my army units vanish when I try to put them back in the village. I tried to upload my logs but it wouldn't go through. I'll use an outside upload source if I have to however.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

K please give these details.

Race
Region
ingame username
which city slot, when you sign in there are 4 city slots, slot 1 is the top one, bottom is 4th.

We will copy your city and try to debug it and figure out why its happening so much to this city.

What quests are you currently on? if any.

I have one question though, do you use the garrision army button alot? where the army is not disbanded into the city but just sits beside the city really small and 'enters' it?

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 12-03-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Give us your account name if you are still having issues with armies getting lost.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:50 AM

89spikeman has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
It seems whenever I make an army and try to do anything with it, that army will disappear when I try to place them back in my home village. I have lost half of my army once very early on, half of my army a little later on, and now my entire army, when I try to get them back into my home village.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong that's making my army units vanish when I try to put them back in the village. I tried to upload my logs but it wouldn't go through. I'll use an outside upload source if I have to however.
I am having similar frewquesnt problems as well. (Orcs) During Online play, any RTS element has my armies turning up with only half, or less of the actually world map army that I am sending into battle. It's just to hard to beat quests when you only have half the force you want. Especially with orcs; where massive hordes of things are the most fun.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Guys - could you please tell me you in-game username, and townname, and the slot - 1,2,3 or 4 your town with diapering armies are in.

This information will help us fix this bug.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:58 PM

NERRazor has a default reputation

I have the same problem.
Username: NERRazor
Townname:Sich
Slot:1
Old 12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
map army that I am sending into battle. It's just to hard to beat quests when you only have half the force you want. Especially with orcs; where massive hordes of things are the most fun.
Sounds like this is just a quest restriction. Certain quests allow you to bring 8 battalions, some 12, and some 20. Please confirm if it`s some other bug.

Quote:
Army will disappear when I try to place them back in my home village. I have lost half of my army once very early on, half of my army a little later on, and now my entire army, when I try to get them back into my home village.
To confirm this happens when you try to transfer very large number of units to the village? And does the game crash for you at this point?