Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios is forming a QA Strike team. - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Still looking for 4 more strike team members.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Three more strike members open.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Braindawg has a default reputation

hell yea :3
Old 12-14-2011, 10:37 PM

We have sufficient number of strike members but all are still welcome to give me a pm and if more positions open up I'll look at who is available.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Should I understand that those who wrote in this topic have a good to go for the team ?
Old 12-18-2011, 08:18 AM

Ozzy23 has a default reputation
Default Hey

Let me know if you need more folks to help out with the testing
Old 01-07-2012, 09:42 AM

A few more slots are opening up, we are looking for very active members most of all.

Old 01-07-2012, 03:37 PM

Syntom has a default reputation
Default Interested

Game user name Syn, Very active community member, goal orintated and my goal is to expand the player base, welcome in new members, help advance the games character and push forward its awesome potential. since day one ive been intrigued and excited about what i had in front of me, but even more so about whats to come. Ive been actively engaging with community members and staff to help raise bug awareness, and tried adressing these issues. I am willing to help out any way i can even if its in a posistion in which does not fall into QA guide lines. I have a deccent Pc, Nice connection speed and time to dedicate to the game wholeheartedly. For your consideration my help is at your disposal just ask.

Jr, Midwest Usa, 24 m, Idependent business owner.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntom View Post
Game user name Syn, Very active community member, goal orintated and my goal is to expand the player base, welcome in new members, help advance the games character and push forward its awesome potential. since day one ive been intrigued and excited about what i had in front of me, but even more so about whats to come. Ive been actively engaging with community members and staff to help raise bug awareness, and tried adressing these issues. I am willing to help out any way i can even if its in a posistion in which does not fall into QA guide lines. I have a deccent Pc, Nice connection speed and time to dedicate to the game wholeheartedly. For your consideration my help is at your disposal just ask.

Jr, Midwest Usa, 24 m, Idependent business owner.
Give me a pm with your msn address and we'll have an interview.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:44 PM

xxblademasterxx has a default reputation

New to game but have been playing non stop pretty good jist of the game, I have coding skills, great pc and laptop, I live in USA with highest broadband i can get in my area witch is plenty fast, no problem signing agreement and willing to do whatever you ask to make this game better. If any positions are available feel free to contact me. (also have alot of time on my hands seeing as i just had surgery on my shoulder and am off work for at least 3 months)