Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

If I have to ... - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2011, 08:22 PM

Sh0cKeRR has a default reputation
Default If I have to ...

Discard another set of multiplied units I'm going to lose my mind.

This game seems to be getting boring fast, and I was a fan for years. Updates need to be implemented like alliances and clans fast.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Griegor Mcvennor has fair reputation

Shock, wouldn't it be much better if they kept doing what they are doing and fixing the bugs before they add new features? They have tons of features that they want to implement, but bug fixing in the priority right now. Heck, they even spun out the time to create a dwarf invasion event on monday in between patching and bug hunting. Keep in mind, while you are busy trying to enjoy the game on the weekend, they are working hard trying to make it better for you instead of enjoying time off.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:12 PM

Sh0cKeRR has a default reputation

I rather they focus their time on the bugs as that's the biggest issue. THAN implement new features although w/o them the game gets boring. It's a catch-22. This game is full of them
Old 11-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Step 1 advertise the game.

Step 2 use the money from new players buying the game to hire more people.

Step 3 with a larger team split them into 2 teams and have 1 on bugs full time and 1 working on new content.

This would be idea but the catch is if they advertise the game with little to do in it and full of bugs it will get a bad rep on game sites. Once the pvp lag or "path finding" is fixed they will be in good shape to start step 1.

Content wise the game really needs something to let the players sink their teeth into daily, something other then looking for pvp match to buy wealth troops to do more pvp with. Ways to give players a goal or to make their own goals are what get players hooked such as being one of the best crafters or being part of a large guild and fighting to control lands ect. They would need to overhaul the game in order to add content other then more races and troops though so not sure what their plans are but looking forward to seeing them.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Once the pvp lag or "path finding" is fixed they will be in good shape to start step 1.
This is exactly our plan. Also at the same time we`ll fix quite a few other bugs. We are holding on giving the game to reviewers or doing any major media previews meanwhile. But overall - with the terrible state our ex publisher release the game in - I think we did a pretty good job on slowly getting on track.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
. But overall - with the terrible state our ex publisher release the game in - I think we did a pretty good job on slowly getting on track.
yeah they did horrible and took so much i mean 70% for what they did jesus but you have been swatting out the bugs often now which is awesome and you're one of the only gaming companies i know who at so casual around players and in-game

ps don't try invade me again you stole all my wood last time
Old 11-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightl View Post
... and you're one of the only gaming companies i know who at so casual around players and in-game

ps don't try invade me again you stole all my wood last time
Cus most of us come from modding and gaming communities and we are gamers too!

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:39 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
Cus most of us come from modding and gaming communities and we are gamers too!
which makes for the best dev's as you don't think mmm this will give us 1.2% more moolah! you go hey dwarfs they're fun oh goodie dragons i can burn lukes( ME ) forests with them.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:03 AM

eddieg501 has a default reputation

It has been about a month since I last checked in and I must say the lag is much better, not perfect but much improved, Good Job