Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Is your town ready for the onslaught? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Is your town ready for the onslaught?

The patch you've all been waiting for is here! Within the next couple of hours, Reverie will be releasing its greatest patch yet, introducing PvP Army vs. Town combat to the world of Mythador! This patch will also feature over 20 bug fixes and an upgrade to the RPG-style levelling system, greatly changing the way you micromanage your units! Check out the official press release for details:

Prepare your Homeland for All-New Siege Warfare

Toronto, Canada – 22/11/2011 –
You`ve built your town, fought many wars, slain countless armies, and brought glory to your realm through the campaigns, but now Dawn of Fantasy will put your skill to the ultimate test as war is coming to the place you once thought sacred - your homeland. Reverie World Studios is proud to announce another epic feature addition to Dawn of Fantasy - Town Siege PvP battles. Players will now be able to take on other player strongholds for the first time, engaging in epic siege warfare with hundreds of units on the battlefield in a fast-paced high-stakes environment! Is your town ready for the onslaught?

Dawn of Fantasy brings the best in siege combat to the MMO and RTS genres. Immerse yourself in the dynamic online world of Mythador and roam the world with trade convoys, scouts, and massive armies. Recruit fire-breathing dragons and dwarven technology for a truly enviable force. Set up army camps anywhere in the game world, ravage local NPC villages and citadels, and challenge nearby player armies to guard your territory. And, for the first time ever, take the war to the enemy by attacking their homeland.

At the enemy player’s homeland, attacking armies must fight their way through multiple layers of walls with the brute force of ogres, walking woods, and heavy siege, defend their troops against fiery arrows, great trebuchets, and man-eating plants, and battle hundreds of enemy units before coming face to face with the town’s commander to reign supreme.

In addition, the Siege Warfare patch includes an expansion to unit development. A new RPG-style levelling system allows you to customize your soldiers in any way you desire. This improved system will increase the maximum level cap from 10 to 20. After levelling up a battalion or hero on the battlefield, players will now be awarded with skill points that can be spent on any of 8-10 unique stats, depending on the unit. Together, these new levels and skills will add a new level of RPG-style micromanagement to Dawn of Fantasy's mechanics.

Dawn of Fantasy is proud to offer some of the most elaborate and bloodiest siege combat seen in the RTS genre to date - do you have what it takes?

Stay tuned for Dawn of Fantasy next additions - brand new pathfinding and unit combat behavior systems, complex alliances, and six-player PvP matches. Reverie has also begun work on a number of community events and promotions planned for the next two months. Here`s to the fun holidays ahead!

Stay up to date with the latest game assets and information at the official website: http://www.dawnoffantasy.com/ and Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/hy9mQs

About Reverie World Studios, INC.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Reverie World Studios is set to take full advantage of the rapidly expanding market for interactive entertainment media. Boasting a completed next-generation game engine, a team of talented and experienced designers, and an innovative MMORTS – Dawn of Fantasy), the scene is set for Reverie to become a leading Canadian exporter of interactive media and retain a concentrated talent pool capable of pushing the boundaries of the industry.

So the question is: Is your town ready for the onslaught?
Old 11-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

Its been Ready for Ages *gg*

A Full Army of 60 Units is Stationed as Honor Guard to Keep my City Clean from Enemys
My Hero and his Personal Guards are in the City waiting to Finish the Quest I have been waiting to Fulfill for Months
And each and Every Tower and Platform got Stones and Trebuchets Ready to Sink any Advancing Army into the Dust of my Lands

Greetz
Old 11-24-2011, 09:27 AM

Bamboocha has a default reputation

The patch ruined my game. Dawn of Fantasy won't work anymore after i updated
Old 11-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Bamoocha - we just fixed the issues in a mini patch:) Enjoy.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Hurray, let them come !!!!!! :)