Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Commonwealth of Men - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you like the idea (Even if you don't like Men)
Yes 9 56.25%
No (state why) 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr has a default reputation

Note to some palyers please this CoM you try to create before the game starts please exspain to me this NOOBY idea that which you try to draw others and flame this has happened in many games. IF you are just plain ******ed and trying to make a guild before the game comes out you are one of the dumbest people i have ever seen on the online world! This CoM Bull **** guild that your trying to make is stupid and you should get warned for trying to loar others into a pointless guild that could becoem a problem to doF so please reconsider because their are 4 RACES DUMBASS you dont haft to be an all race player like in BFME2 the gayest hero busting game ever!!! I am hilly insulted with types of noobs these days trying to make guilds or ask for an unfair advantige to races!

Commit 2
Your ranking system could **** many people off with this hole rank 1 crap please make a None Ranking system where online 1 player can be number 1 because what if some ones lets say 1500 and they has a higher skill lvl then number 1 but hast to get through 1498 people first so please think of a new ranking system.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

wou129 is someone to look uptowou129 is someone to look upto
Cool

nice barking
Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

crex719 has a default reputation

Exuse me Sauron but you seem to be the noob here...
1) Learn to spell, I "hilly" stress this to most "palyers".
2) I am not trying to "loar" people in, I am simply asking people if they want to join.
3) So what it is a 1 race guild. Who said you have to join. Go make your own 1 race guild If you feel it is unfair.
4) Do not go on a website and trash a game's ranking system when you do not show examples of other games and you do not even understand part of the concept.

Sorry to get mad but that really annoyed me.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Advertising Art Director

Ryan Zelazny has a default reputation
Default Play nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr View Post
Note to some palyers please this CoM you try to create before the game starts please exspain to me this NOOBY idea that which you try to draw others and flame this has happened in many games. IF you are just plain ******ed and trying to make a guild before the game comes out you are one of the dumbest people i have ever seen on the online world! This CoM Bull **** guild that your trying to make is stupid and you should get warned for trying to loar others into a pointless guild that could becoem a problem to doF so please reconsider because their are 4 RACES DUMBASS you dont haft to be an all race player like in BFME2 the gayest hero busting game ever!!! I am hilly insulted with types of noobs these days trying to make guilds or ask for an unfair advantige to races!

Commit 2
Your ranking system could **** many people off with this hole rank 1 crap please make a None Ranking system where online 1 player can be number 1 because what if some ones lets say 1500 and they has a higher skill lvl then number 1 but hast to get through 1498 people first so please think of a new ranking system.
I don't really want to get involved in squabbling between two forum members, but seriously if someone wants to make a guild -even before the game is released- then let them. Reverie's stance on creating a community around the game is very high, so we fully encourage clans/guilds before the game is released or after, it doesn't really matter as long as people are enjoying DoF enough to put time and effort into making the experience more enjoyable for more people. Essentially clans make it easier to network people, and you can get lots of good friends and contacts out of playing in one, so why would it be bad thing to create one.

I don't see why you have to bash someone on a forum just because you think the idea is stupid, you could just voice your opinion by saying "I don't think starting a guild before the game is out is a good idea", not totally insult someone, thats completely immature. Or if you really wanted to be nice, you could not say anything at all.

Next time please think twice before going off on a rant that is both completely baseless and immature.

To deal with the second point made about the ranking system. Nothing really has been released about how our ranking system is going to work, so I wouldn't worry too much about it until it comes to a point where your going to need to know about it (such as closer to the beta).
Old 05-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

that's the second or third time Sauron has gone off on one... and been either completely wrong or langauge spoiled the content. nice one.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

The only thing that worries me about 'guilds' is the prospect of multiple players ganging up on a single one. I expect there's some kind of a restriction in place for such occasions.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 05-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

crex719 has a default reputation

Of course there would be for my guild unless the person really is trashing us or did something to one of are members (lagging em out, cheating, etc.)
Old 05-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by crex719 View Post
Of course there would be for my guild...
I'm talking about a rule embedded in the game mechanics, relying on players' personal ethics is shaky to say the very possible least...
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 05-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Elite Member

frankein_fish is someone to look uptofrankein_fish is someone to look upto

Well there is a rule that is designed to protect players against one stroner player so it would surprise me if they didnt had anything like that rule when it comes to guild's

Welcome to the bottom of the food chain
www.rtscomunity.com
"Blessed is the mind too small for doubt."
Diablo III---Starcraft II---Bloodline champions
Old 05-17-2008, 08:09 AM

LordSlayer has a default reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankein_fish View Post
Well there is a rule that is designed to protect players against one stroner player so it would surprise me if they didnt had anything like that rule when it comes to guild's
I hope they do, because i wouldn't like to be ganged up by a whole guild instead of just 1 of it's members.