Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Multiplayer Issues - Please post all multiplayer bugs here. - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

grumil has fair reputation

The pvp battles time is 2 minutes, after this 2 minutes the game declares the victory of the bigger army and gives the crowns, and the loser losts money and resources...
Old 12-07-2011, 07:04 AM

Mirrashar has a default reputation
Default out of sync - city - disaster

My City (Bromberg) was attaced today 14:30 gtm... but... got out of sync
my city own 90/90 man... Royal Dragon and many more units, after the 20 sec. out-of-sync battle got message : im lose, and nearly all units gone... (Dragon too)... 20/90 man survive the big out-of-sync creature. Whats to do to get my units back?
Old 12-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hi Mirrashas,

Could you please tell me you in-game username, the town name and the Slot 1,2,3 or 3 your town is in. We`ll investigate and recover your units for you.

Actually to make sure this post doesn`t get lost - please send me a Private Message with this information.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:08 AM

Aermord has a default reputation

Loosing connection when initiating a co-op siege

This is what happened the 5-7 times I tried initiating a co-op siege with another player:

We were able to find each other in game and accept to join the siege together through the menu clicking the 'accept' button. We tried several times changing roles as the one initiating the siege and the other accepting.

Then the game started loading, but just before we got into the loading screen, the game comes up with a loss of connection to the other player error.

Then we end up in the loading screen and are frozen there while the music continue to play in the background.

I've attached three logs I think was for the sessions where we crashed.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log2.txt (807.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log1.txt (385.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (401.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-04-2012, 07:15 AM

ProblemSir has a default reputation

My army was attacked by some other player. I accepted the battle inivation, the loading screen appeared with music in background. For 7 minutes nothing happened and I was stack on the loading screen. I closed the DoF process in windows task manager after this time.

Would be nice if you could fix the problem quick. Having choice between paying the enemy you cuould easy defeat or sticking on loading screen for ages sounds like joke to me.

Peace
Old 03-04-2012, 08:37 AM

And to the post above - the same happened after one of the battles PvE - seems you have some problems with loading screen, mates.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Hey ProblemSir, sorry to hear you're having difficulties.

Next time you get this problem and you close out of DoF, can you reply here with your log1.txt file attached? This should help us find any errors that are preventing the loading screen from closing.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:13 PM

Well, problem appeared again after chosing "leave city". I am attaching the file to this post.

Btw. I have one more question - I have all graphic details set on "low" and 200Mb/s branwidth internet connection (That excludes lags for me) and during the PvP battle I have problem with even moving my army (slide show, half my orders is not displayed on the screen) while my enemy (we fought like 3 times in a row, he was attacking my armies one by one) was moving smoothly. Where is the problem?

Peace
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (776.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-04-2012, 10:59 PM

Ithtorukk has a default reputation

I have not been able to connect to a pvp match. Even after the patch, I still constantly get "out of sync" and "could not connect to a player" messages. This time, I found a possible reason for the infinite load screen as a result of "could not connect to a player". The message popped up half a second before I went into the load screen. The out of sync or could not connect to a player message always comes up within the first 10 seconds after loading in.

These have all been attempts to defend my town. (slot 1, Thikken Dal, full upgrades 62/90 pop)None of the matches end up on my profile either.

Not sure what is causing these errors, but this time I remembered to come here and post my log file. Log1

edit:
It just happened again, (after restarting the game in admin mode this time.. worth a shot) but this time it was an out of sync message and no infinite loading screen. Log2.

edit again:
I just ran another test, I went out to rolling plains, and engaged in a field battle against the same opponent who I could not sync with in my homeland. It was a very laggy experience, but it did work.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (599.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (599.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Ithtorukk : 03-04-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:01 PM

sedricg has a default reputation

dwarven riflemen can shoot through walls. had the same guy attack twice and he destroyed my army by shooting me through my stone outer wall. very annoyed at this as i just spent $20 on some points to bolster my army to stop him the second time to only be whiped out again..