Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

some suggestions - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

franticdaz1 has a default reputation
Default some suggestions

Groups should persist with the army there in. Its annoying at the start of a battle having to remake the same groups. Formations also should persist.
Skip all cutscenes setting so don't have to press space every time.
Surrender is free if both sides agree to remove stale mate.
Being able to carry enough gold to surrender without it ticking down.
Way to name the armys and rearrange the top icons.
Fights base just on army stats is bad. You get noob vs pro so add a rank multiplier with more wins.
Cut gold farming. Too easy to rebuy everything. 10k for a black dragon every 3mins is a bit much.
Increase training and mercenaries cost. Instant buying a army and ranking make losing meaning less.
Decrease influence gain from quest and pvp. Its to fast it should be harder.

At the moment i repeat the 10k dragon and stop at 50k and buy a army and rank instant. I have 3 lame armys 100/200/300 and a army to supply replacements so farming pvp influence is quick. The game feels much quicker and easier than it should be.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:42 AM

SysOpPsyche has a default reputation

Personally, it occurs to me that armies don't really have any maintenance requirements other than some Siege weapons need stone to fire. Ie. Huge armies and they don't actually eat Food, need Wood to make arrows, Stone to sharpen blades & metals to repair nor Gold as the units will gladly die at the whim of the player just because they love the player so much.

If maintenance costs get added, I doubt maintaining a large powerful army would be that easy. Less so if the Cities and camps have maintenance costs added to them (with penalties for not maintaining them - ie. decay, reduced/no output and eventual destruction/removal, etc.)
Old 10-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Quote:
Way to name the army
You can name your army when you create it. Just click where it says the army name e.g. 'Army 3' and type in the name you want it to have. you can't change the name of an existing army though.

Quote:
Fights base just on army stats is bad. You get noob vs pro so add a rank multiplier with more wins.
Something like that might be added in when there are more players. If we did that now, it would be even harder to find a match.

Quote:
Cut gold farming. Too easy to rebuy everything. 10k for a black dragon every 3mins is a bit much.
Increase training and mercenaries cost. Instant buying a army and ranking make losing meaning less.
Decrease influence gain from quest and pvp. Its to fast it should be harder.
I agree with these.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

franticdaz1 has a default reputation

one more thing having health bars over units so you can focus on the weaker units would be good. When using mounted gm i have escaped with 1% health too many times. If there was health bars those would be targeted and killed.

Last edited by franticdaz1 : 10-15-2011 at 08:22 AM.