Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

lost hero - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2011, 02:57 AM

Tenebre1971 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarno Montonen View Post

Hey, are you sure it's your hero that appears in NPC cities and not just some other unit (you get to move a normal unit in the city if you don't have a hero in the army). Also what's your account name, city name and on which slot do you have it so we can try to debug this.

Really sorry about this! After today's patch you will atleast get a replacement hero in your homecity if the real one gets lost somehow. Obviously we'll still have to figure out why the heroes go hiding. - Cowards, I guess!
Yes i'm sure, i just check again 2 minutes ago no HERO back in the army/home city /anywere tired.

other info u ask

region Southmount
acc. Azbal
city Terremoto

so u will debug it and off course get me back as lvl 1 as usualy -.-
Old 10-14-2011, 05:53 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

nuraiel has a default reputation

Now that I see this thread again, before 1.0.6 there was the promise of a hero respawning if he is missing, right now I really dont care about the level but having a hero again would be somewhat of a perk

Region: Flattan Rol
Town: Grakvaloth
Slot: #2
Old 10-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebre1971 View Post
Yes i'm sure, i just check again 2 minutes ago no HERO back in the army/home city /anywere tired.

other info u ask

region Southmount
acc. Azbal
city Terremoto

so u will debug it and off course get me back as lvl 1 as usualy -.-
Thanks for the info, we're closing on this one! Can you confirm that at some point you had a lvl 23 hero and never a higher lvl one?
Old 10-14-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarno Montonen View Post
Thanks for the info, we're closing on this one! Can you confirm that at some point you had a lvl 23 hero and never a higher lvl one?
was beafore but lost with all troops for a bug after get this one reseted as lvl 1 and i grow him up to lvl 23, just give me a hero . for information i was forced to play with a different town (bcz cant quest anymore with my principal town) so i pump up all tecnology reserch , build all structure and was doing the chain quest, some camper in pvp search was intersept my army but lost player syncro, so the fight was over without penality but got twice archers and knight...... wasnt fixed??, now to be clear my hero lvl 23 on this town 1 archer lvl 10 3 lvl 8 3 lvl 7 1 lvl 6 3 knight are lvl 7 have lots of workers and 6 caravan so be carful on this whan u clean the duplicate troop
Old 10-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Good news guys - looks like we got this. You`ll get your hero back after patch 1.0.7. Also there is a good chance you`ll get your hero as he was without level loss e.t.c

We`ll keep you updated on the status of the patch - either tonight at midnight EST or tomorrow round 11am.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebre1971 View Post
was beafore but lost with all troops for a bug after get this one reseted as lvl 1 and i grow him up to lvl 23, just give me a hero . for information i was forced to play with a different town (bcz cant quest anymore with my principal town) so i pump up all tecnology reserch , build all structure and was doing the chain quest, some camper in pvp search was intersept my army but lost player syncro, so the fight was over without penality but got twice archers and knight...... wasnt fixed??, now to be clear my hero lvl 23 on this town 1 archer lvl 10 3 lvl 8 3 lvl 7 1 lvl 6 3 knight are lvl 7 have lots of workers and 6 caravan so be carful on this whan u clean the duplicate troop
We actually copy the towns we use to test to our development server and use them there, so there's no change of us ruining your cities . And I got some good news for you, I've been using your city to debug this and the current (yet unpublished) fix will give you your lvl 23 hero back!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:04 PM

Konstantin Fomenko

Sent u a private msg about an issue that need ur attention
Old 10-24-2011, 05:47 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Boricsmith has a default reputation
Default Lost hero

This is a late post, but I lost my hero a couple of days ago, logged off and thenback on, and my hero dropped from lvl 25 to 15. His armor was 10 10 10. I have him back to 19, but his armor has not increased. Is that all the armor a hero will have? I was in southmont a week ago, but last time I logged in it said the wold. Boric Smith is username, tiwn is Thaleron. Thanks.