Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Level Design Issues - Town Balancing, Impassible Area, Wierd Looking Locations e.t.c - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

GV1.0.5b Homeland map for Men/The Wold. The screenshot shows an unpassable area of walls/towers for my units. When I built my palisade the 2 towers where the 2 stone towers are were also unmountable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg off limits.jpg (432.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-12-2011, 01:30 PM

Arcoth has a default reputation

Elves
Swamp (Erthee L'Bala)
Hometown

Treants don't seem to be able to get to the settlement, as they are to large.

EDIT: Now that the walls are finished, the problem has vanished.

Last edited by Arcoth : 10-13-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:04 AM

Akitobdb has a default reputation

"continue wall construction option greyed out" (no, im not out of res) and now im stuck with some portions of my walls being pallisade any option to restart/destroy/upgrade my walls?
Old 10-13-2011, 03:39 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitobdb View Post
"continue wall construction option greyed out" (no, im not out of res) and now im stuck with some portions of my walls being pallisade any option to restart/destroy/upgrade my walls?
If you playing as ORC, they have a combination of wooden wall and palisade walls. they wont have the entire settlement out of wooden walls, and whill have gaps filled with laters of palisade. (which is why orcs need to build both palisade and wooden walls in their towns)
Old 10-13-2011, 03:42 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

I have found an impassable area on the world map. One of my armies in Southmont has some how got onto a mountain range which you usually have to walk around. The problem is I can't get it off now it can only move within the boundaries of the mountain range xD
Old 10-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

GV 1.0.7 Sieging Makada. I was unable to manually target any gate gears(moving troops on top of them let them auto attack them). I was unable to select 90% of the towers to attack when using trebuchets. The torches from destroyed walls stay lit and in place after the wall has been destroyed. I can't walk over destroyed walls with my troops. The body piles are unable to be set on fire at Makada.

GV 1.0.7 Sieging Dagbor/Thorndale. Units get stuck on the destroyed outer gatehouses and are unable to move. This means that getting 1 out of a 20 unit battlion will automatically pull the entire unit to stand on the destroyed gatehouse ensuring death for your troops when you're not looking.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:23 PM

Cruzader has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzader View Post
Two problems with human homelands in The Wold:

1) The southeast outer gate of the wooden palisade -- it appears impossible to move units on top of the towers on either side of the gate. It's possible on the western gate so I assume this is a bug.
I just realized that the reason for this is that for The Wold castle, the entire wall segment on the other side of the river doesn't have any stairs -- thus for the entire segment, it is impossible to get troops up onto the wall. Will be a big problem for defense when town PvP goes live.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:57 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

In region view,using the largest palisade camp,units get stuck inside/around the tents and buildings,and if you use those stuck units groups,you'll spend ahlf the time sending them back to where you wanted them,as they'll keep trying to regroup to the stuck ones.

Can do the same thing in the npc's little camps,they will get stuck inside there on the tents or the pikes and rest of unit will try and group near them if you leave em idle long enough.

Again in region veiw,theres some npc camps melee units cant get into,two that stick out is one to the east corner of map,its on a very steep hill,and one to the west of the map,its on flat alnd,but melee units cant get into it.They both appear to have entrances though,just cant get into em,but ranged units can just pick em all off safely,because the npcs cant get out either.

Ok weird looking locations,swamp city for elfes,i get these yellow lines radiating under the water,would like to say its something to do with the light source from day/night,as the lines move/flicker and are not always there.It's only on the water though,so possible turning water qaulity up will fix,will try that.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:18 PM

lastchancer has fair reputation

Posted in the wrong area, i moved it to the right thread

Last edited by lastchancer : 01-03-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:41 AM

DJplumo has a default reputation

Palissade walls dont show when I clicked on siege defend of dragbor I think