Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

'The Free cities of Mythador' A new guild Arises - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrahil View Post
Don't do anything you will regret.
Fighting talk! I love it!

WAAGGGH!
Old 10-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

And in the lands of Teria there sprung up an alliance of human warlords, bandits and murderers who dreamt of glory. They styled themselves the "Defenders of Humanity", and put themselves before all other races. These "Free Cities" are anything but free; a collection of slums ruled by arrogent despots whoose madness knows no bounds.

It is for the good of all Mythador that these tree-killers die! Elves, orcs, and even humans shall rise up against the tyrants, and throw down thier castles of corpses...

Just something I whipped up.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

tareel has a default reputation

ohh so wrong and very anti-city propogander.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

tareel has a default reputation

Founding of Haver hill:

the founding of haver hill took place similary to other humand towns after the war without kings,
what set this founding apart was the fact that the town its self was found not only by humans but also by elves and dwarfs and even one of the mighty dragons.

the land was suitble for wood production and contrary to most human settlements the haver hillians refused to clear cut the valley and plains and instead introduced a new comcept of selective harvesting, as deemed by their lord, lord tareel only the dead or dieing trees were allowed to be harvested for the wood.

As for food a simple mill was erected on the edge of the plains flood land and the towns stock in cows and chickens were given grazing land and pegs and use for the making and collecting of milk, cheeses and eggs.
Unlike the towns to the north were raw materials were mining using some methods that were harmful to the grounds and to nature, the haver hillians bought their constrcution materials from the elves and dwarves, as many know the hardest wood and the unusally strong stone come from those two races.

for now the town stands alone in the frontier lands of mythador near enough to the coast to dream of a might merchant and war fleet but also safe enough in the knowledge that art and scholary can survive amid the harshness of war.

**extract from history of haverhill**
Old 10-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Nice town

Why don't you join the Dreaded? After all, we're the nature guys.