Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Most/Least popular regions? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011, 01:35 PM

Cruzader has a default reputation
Default Most/Least popular regions?

Just curious if there seems to be a more or less popular region for each race? I have only played humans so far, and I chose The Wold (the forest (grassland?) area). At first I had the impression that a lot of people were going with Rollingplain (the plains area, obviously), but I've since seen that a lot of other people are in The Wold. I don't think I've seen any mention in the forums of people with homelands in Southmont (mountainous), but I'm sure there are some.

When people talk about elves, they always seem to mention the swamp region. With orcs, it seems like I mostly see talk of the desert region.

So I'm just wondering if there are certain regions that people are gravitating to more than others, and some that aren't getting much attention at all.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Hmm, Most the humies ive met settle in Southmont, Its good to hear the Wold and Rolling Plains are getting some attention too!

An i like the Wold a lot actually it has some decent bonuses, Though Southmont is very nice to. As for elves.. i dont really play them much so cant put much input on those. If i had to guess id say Alpine would get a lot of attention but i could be very wrong.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Valkyrie has a default reputation

rollingplains is a very good area if you wanna do alot pvp since most races go there to find people.

myself i'm currently in the wold for the archer bonuses. 20% dmg and 40% more accuacy is just o.0
Old 10-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Cruzader has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyAds1298 View Post
Hmm, Most the humies ive met settle in Southmont, Its good to hear the Wold and Rolling Plains are getting some attention too!
My first impressions could be totally wrong, I haven't really studied it...just noticed some zones get mentioned a lot in threads that I read, and others I don't hear much about.