Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Can someone explain? - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

Nexway only took out $29.99 for me, so it was the correct payment and yes, i was learning more towards the USA people, not people from europe for the most part D0uble. Hope you get it straightened out and paypal can refund you if you did it that way, as paypal transactions are insured. But cif you do NOT click those language flags, it DOES revert the payment into euros, it does my end anyway so i WOULD make sure to click on those, and im betting you didn't d0uble because you thought it came up in pounds. If it didn't show up as pounds on the 3rd screen of the transaction (3rd screenshot) then you paid in euros.

Just for the record, im from the UK too, just over in the states right now, i know the conversion rate cheers....

Shows up on statements as NEXWAY DOWNLOAD PA NANTERRE.

Last edited by Novakiller : 10-05-2011 at 03:32 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Guys thanks a lot for the help on this! And sorry for the resolution taking so long, but it's not really (fully) on our hands
Old 10-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

D0uble0 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakiller View Post
Nexway only took out $29.99 for me, so it was the correct payment and yes, i was learning more towards the USA people, not people from europe for the most part D0uble. Hope you get it straightened out and paypal can refund you if you did it that way, as paypal transactions are insured. But cif you do NOT click those language flags, it DOES revert the payment into euros, it does my end anyway so i WOULD make sure to click on those, and im betting you didn't d0uble because you thought it came up in pounds. If it didn't show up as pounds on the 3rd screen of the transaction (3rd screenshot) then you paid in euros.

Just for the record, im from the UK too, just over in the states right now, i know the conversion rate cheers....

Shows up on statements as NEXWAY DOWNLOAD PA NANTERRE.
Thanks for the reply Nova, but i think you are still missing the point a little. You must have been one of the lucky ones! Because from what I gather from here, people in the US were led to believe that the game was in fact 29 dollars, but it wasn't until they paid for it, it turned out to be 29 euros. As you are in the know with conversion rates, I think that ends up being 39 dollars. I didn't THINK that I saw £19, the screen shot I took proves it. Surely if I clicked a flag, as you are maintaining that I had to to avoid this (which I didn't have to as i used the paypal option) then the price should have said £25?! The point I am making, which these guys seem to be sorting out, is where did £19.99 come from if that price isn't true?

Edit: I was going to attempt you solution and click a flag to see if it made any difference but it appears they have already resolved the problem. It is now showing the correct price of 24.99. I didn't even have to click a flag :-)

Last edited by D0uble0 : 10-05-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Guys - update on our end.

Our publisher is working this out with Next Way, problems should be fixed with-in 24 hours. And it should display prices properly without any miss-advertisement. For example, the the British price of 15, that later becomes 29.99 Euros, will be displayed correctly as 24.99£ - that converts to 29.99 Euro.

Again we are really sorry that the provider our publisher choose made this mistake. In the end - nobody over-paid - as it`s same price for everybody, but this was miss-advertised, and we can`t argue with that.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

lol well thats great news konst, and yes i may have missed the point a little as i often do lol, which i apologise for if i was incorrect with any info, just wanted to help some peeps that were having some difficulty. I personally, had to click the flags tho, just for clarification heh

ANYWAYS GUYS!!!! awesome its now working correctly... last thing i want is people not playing this game because its frakking AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:30 AM

Wolfentir has a default reputation

How come GamersGate sells game for US $30 and here you guys sell it for more then US$50 (25 Euros)?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:38 PM

Dragontooth has a default reputation

A week later and this web site is still listing the game as $29.99 U.S. dollars for those who order it from the U.S. How much work does it take to change a dollar sign to a euro sign on a html pagel? Or is the publisher just trying to rip people off? You guys are really playing with fire on this.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:14 AM

SysOpPsyche has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragontooth View Post
A week later and this web site is still listing the game as $29.99 U.S. dollars for those who order it from the U.S. How much work does it take to change a dollar sign to a euro sign on a html pagel? Or is the publisher just trying to rip people off? You guys are really playing with fire on this.
I purchased mine digitally thru Gamestop Impulse for 29.99$ USD so I think thats the intented price, plus the prices may be Region-Locked (a term I heard used to describe it from Steam users) where different regions (and consequently) currencies have different prices. Might be due to bank fees (currency conversion), Taxes, Distributer contracts, etc.
Regardless of whether it makes sense or not. Best bet is to worry about your own charges and finances while letting them handle theirs. If you got mischarged - your payment provider always has an option to dispute the charge to either correct it or remove it. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited by SysOpPsyche : 10-12-2011 at 11:17 AM.