Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

The ork suggestion thread - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Just had a funny idea, (More amusing then anything else)

What if ogres could climb enemy walls? lets face it they are big and strong enough. Now hear me out first!

A few things for this suggestion :

-They can be attacked by archers when cliimbing (Obviously)
-if there are troops on the wall section they are climbing they cant get on the wall, so they hang there swinging their club over the wall top at the enemy for reduced melee damage (Club in their free hand and other hand holding on to the wall)
-if there are no troops on the wall section, then they can get onto the walls.
-They are very slow at climbing (So the defending player can react)

Basicly ogres are listed as siege troops, and yet they dont really do anything siege related, Whatcha think? you may laugh or cry!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Valkyrie has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyAds1298 View Post
Just had a funny idea, (More amusing then anything else)

What if ogres could climb enemy walls? lets face it they are big and strong enough. Now hear me out first!

A few things for this suggestion :

-They can be attacked by archers when cliimbing (Obviously)
-if there are troops on the wall section they are climbing they cant get on the wall, so they hang there swinging their club over the wall top at the enemy for reduced melee damage (Club in their free hand and other hand holding on to the wall)
-if there are no troops on the wall section, then they can get onto the walls.
-They are very slow at climbing (So the defending player can react)

Basicly ogres are listed as siege troops, and yet they dont really do anything siege related, Whatcha think? you may laugh or cry!

like the idea but that would render the siege ladder useless. Also i'd only like the Light units to be able to climb, and not the beefy heavy units.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

i feel pity for the siege ladder if a ogre should climb that ladder.. and the poor orcs below it.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Nono i mean.. they can actually CLIMB the walls without a siege ladder
Old 10-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyAds1298 View Post
Nono i mean.. they can actually CLIMB the walls without a siege ladder
Yes exactly what i spoke off. its unatural to think that ogres can climb siege ladders, so why not make em climb on their own?
Old 10-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Ah ok sorry mate, i misunderstood
Old 10-09-2011, 01:50 PM

karamot has fair reputation

i have better ideas imho

first of all, goblins dont need stealth, its a elf skill
goblin are wonderful, i wanna subline, WONDERFUL
who think they are useless, go away from this threat lol

mythology say goblins were rogues prncipally, so i guess they should have looting ability, like marauders, nothing less nothing more
their run ability is very good

i should be interesting if goblin could get a mount , little wargs for them, giving them ability o shoot and fight from wargs, obviously not great damage, they are just ganker

ogres who climb are just a word...LOL
personally, like mytholoty and other games too, ogres should take also the rule of wall breaker, becoming an half siege weapon for crush down walls, at last wooden, and remove completely battering hammer for orks.

about a graphic advice, slayer should be orks tank, but they are graphically naked, can u pls staff put some armor on? and leave impaler naked?
if berserk have to run and fight fastly, slayer are just arrow keeper, in fact they have abillity specific...

just one more thing, i know other race have healers, while orks not
i don wanna ask the introduction of a shaman, too complicated, just i wanna ask if rks can have a regeneration ability, that slowly regenerate life lost, just a bit more then other races
Old 10-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

i agree with everything you said. thou i think goblins are crap. i only use them as sacrfices to my fire tactics.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:39 PM

karamot has fair reputation

think this
i use only goblins, other units for me are **** lol

with a punch of goblins i killed a human into a encampment, with balestrier on towers

and i had not siege weapon lol
Old 10-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Magicmud83 has a default reputation

Just a few ideas not saying we should get all of this.

A chagre bonus for orcs would be nice being at least 2x bigger then the other races some extra damage when they smash into a unit would be nice.

Orcs are big with thick skin a small arrow def bonus or small chance for the arrow to glance off of them would be nice.

Give goblins a small stat bonus when fighting near orc units to show them trying to keep up with their big bro's.

I'd slow down Ogres movement speed a bit but raise their def.

Goblins either need a higher unit size or be a .5 in the 60/60 cap.

A fast moving foot goblin bomber unit with no def or melee attack but makes suicide attacks and a high chance to set things on fire. Shooting at them before they reach their target may cause them to explode.