Regular Trained Troops and Mercenarys
Since my Opinion Differs Greatly from the other Thread
I.ll make a concrete suggestion here
1. Differeniate between Mercenarys and Regular Troops
Regular Troops should be considerably more Expensive and should take a long time to train
A Knight Squad for example should take an Hour to Train and Should cost about 2000 units of Ressources
Regular Troops should have about 50% more Health and Damage
After all Regular Trained Troops are usually much more Disciplined for War than Mercs
2. Implement Different Army Types
Must be the Only Main Army
Must be Accompanied by the Hero when moving
Must be composed of at least 40% Regular Units
Should have 90 Unit Slots
Must be composed of at least 33% Regular Units
Should have 60 Unit Slots
Should have 30 Unit Slots
I think this might be worth a tought
It would address several problems
1. it would stop people from using Merc only Armys as their Main Force
2. it would give some sense to Barracks and other Building and Techs since right now you actually hardly use em.
3.it would give the Ressource Gatherin some sense since right now you usually have large masses of Ressources but hardly a use for it
4. it would give PvP a new meaning since you could no longer enter the biggest PvP Battles unless you also develop your Kingdom
unlike now where you pretty much PvP with Merc only Armys
In the Shadow of the Black Cross. We Fullfill our Duty in your Name.
And Look forward to the Day we Return to your side Silvanos.
Watching over our Comrades as they Fullfill their Duty in your Name.