Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

huge bug game breaking - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2011, 09:14 AM

cleavertrash has a default reputation
Default huge bug game breaking

ok i moved my army back to my town station outside somehow i got draged into a pvp battle
i said ok fine once in the battle i had no control of my army i watched it movie by its self and attack the players archer army min my army got it this it out of synced i was like ok wiered bug ect loaded in my town now all i can do is scroll and veiw stuff in my town mouse clicking ect not working i reloaded the game manys times same thing my game turned into a complate sim with me haveing zero control of it just allowed to veiw..

i don't want to remake a new orc race can a dev plz fix this so i can play again.

things i can do right now is
login see world map
can view my town and scroll around
can select my army from icon at top on world map don't can't issue orders to move or anything.

thats all it allowing me to do right now

if i make a new race everything works again but i refuse to do it i should not have to so plz fix my issue asap i not restarting
Old 10-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

They'll need your logs from while you played. each time you start up your client, your entire game is logged into log 1, next time you start up another log is made and replaces log 1( and log 1 becomes log 2) only up to log 5 is stored.

Logs are located in your game folders as txt documents with the name log #(1-5). You can attach the logs here in your post via the attachment menu (its down below).

The dev's might also ask for your User name (Not password!) City slot (1-5 counting from top to bottom) and city name if the logs arnt sufficent, in order to make a copy of your city onto their own computers to gather raw data, to fix the issue.

Last edited by White935 : 10-07-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:08 AM

cleavertrash has a default reputation

issue is fixed now waited 15 mins and reloged back on have control again
Old 10-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleavertrash View Post
issue is fixed now waited 15 mins and reloged back on have control again
Yes (it fixed itself in time for the other guy too, but he wasnt sure how it fixed itself )) i know another had the same issue (once) but that dosnt mean the dev's dont need to fix it, you should post your log from the time it occured.