Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

My Army transformed - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2011, 10:06 AM

sCor has a default reputation
Default My Army transformed

So I logged off couple of hours ago and came back some minutes ago and my army doesn't look like the way I had left it. I had planned to siege an AI city but my entire siege equipment (4 Trebuchet and 1 battering ram) was gone and so was my cavalry (6 groups of mounted knights).

Even so my human army had suddenly reached a unit number of 61 battalions (I had around 40-50 before) which is larger then it should be possible. My knight count, swordsmen count, helbardier count and my bowmen count has gone up drastically and I can report that all my level 1 bowmen have magically leveled up to at least 5. This seems to be some sort of cloning bug.

Furthermore the bug, where palisades are build at the outer walls doesn't seem to have been fixed for me. I have a mix of stone walls and palisades at all my outer walls and I have no idea how to fix that.

My army also seems to generate gold, not sure if this is a feature (plundering poor villages) or a bug though.

Last edited by sCor : 10-05-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

With regard to the gold - this is a feature - if you have some peasants in your army, they don`t waist time

The palisade issue should be fixed tonight, but in any even, after palisade wall is complete it`ll start on stone walls (if you have them), or just remove the palisade (if you already have stone walls)

With regard to the army transforming - this is a networking issue - basically it didn`t save new units you added to the army - we are looking into it, hoping for a fix tomorrow.