Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Pre-Order Dawn of Fantasy Today! - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2011, 02:56 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Is there a way to buy the game via Pay by Phone (sms) method ?

BTW I saw the game for preorder on Gamersgate for the same 29,95 Euro, they just say that the game will be available on 7th October.

Last edited by szebus : 09-29-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Kajanov has a default reputation

I am liking the download speed... a lot. it's faster than my downloading games from steam, which is an achievemnt in and of itself.
Attached Images
File Type: png DL speed.png (3.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-29-2011, 05:50 PM
DoF Moderator

Avenger has a default reputation

Tried installing and it says I downloaded was corrupt :( now I have to redownload...hopefully it works!

Nice speed indeed though, Im doing 3.5mb
Old 09-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Kajanov has a default reputation

Acyually, one of the files stopped at 40% for me. when all other were done, I clicked download again and it checked what it had of the file and continued downloading it
Old 09-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Will the Gamersgate version of the game differ from the shop.dawnoffantasy.com version at a later stage when multiple addons / download contents appear ? I ask this because we should know, before buying the game, if the place where we buy it, will affect our continuity having the game up later. To be honest I saw games that can have DLC's only from steam and no other way, but the vanilla version is buyable from multiple sites.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:19 PM

Vostroyan1 has a default reputation

Hey if I buy the game now, will I still get the extra influence (cause it still shows it on the buy site, not to mention the extra influence going to be added on Sunday)

Honestly the decision maker on whether I will buy in the future or now.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

I am curious how will this work. If I buy the game from Gamersgate then I have the game install kit saved on their servers and whenever I log in to gamersgate, I can download it, but how this works from http://dawnoffantasy.nexway.com site ?

Edit: So in the Terms and conditions, ARTICLE 3 : ORDER, they say "In the case of an order of software that can be downloaded, you can access your product by clicking on the download link present either directly on the page of accepted payment, or subsequently on the confirmation e-mail. You will then automatically have a period of 21 days during which you can download your product at your convenience. At the end of those 21 days, the download is no longer available; you must then contact You can choose to subscribe to the download extension for one year, which entitles you to download a new copy of your software products at any time and as many times as necessary." Should I understand that the game is available for download only for the 21 days period and if I let's say re install windows, then I have to pay a fee to re-download the game ? For me it is important as I may change the PC that I use in a couple of months or even I could re install Windows, it is newer known.

Edit2: Oh h..., at the and I preordered the game from Gamersgate, even if it will be available only at the 7th of October.

Last edited by szebus : 10-04-2011 at 01:42 AM.